Desktop Central generates Email Alerts to notify the following events:
- When a new hardware is detected in the network
- When a new software is detected in the network
- Non Compliance of software licensing policy, i.e.,
the license is inadequate and have to purchase more licenses to be compliant
- When a software is being used after its license
- When a prohibited software is detected in the
To configure email alerts, follow the steps below:
- Click the Inventory
tab to view the Inventory Summary
- Click the Configure
Email Alerts link from the left pane available under Actions /
- Select the alert criteria; select all that apply.
- Specify the email addresses as comma separated.
- Click Update
Copyright © 2005-2013, ZOHO Corp
. All Rights Reserved.