Exchange Reporter Plus Release Notes for Build 4810 (Nov 2014)
- Room mailbox details report
- It offer insights into conference room objects in an Exchange organisation.
- Archive Mailbox Size Reports:
- Display the size of each mailbox in Exchange
- Display assigned quota for each mailbox
- Display the archive location viz. cloud based archive and on-premise archive
- Audit tab now has additional features that:
- Report changes in hub transport settings
- Report changes in Send/Receive connector settings
- Allow control on Database specific Circular logging
- Duplicate entry issue, caused by recovery mailbox database, in mailbox size reports is now fixed.
- MAPI isn't required anymore to retrieve mailbox size reports in SP 3 configured Exchange 2007 server.
- OU based filter can now be applied for Mailbox reports & Email Traffic reports.
- Mailbox archive sizes are now displayed in Mailbox Size Reports.
- Alert profiles can now be modified based on new macros like Old/New Values, Email, Connector Name, Circular Logging status, etc
- In Audit Configuration,
- Schedule type can now be manually chosen as 'Scheduler' in ‘More Actions’ tab.
- Domain Controller(s) can now be added for configuration and they shall automatically get removed upon DC depromotion.
How to Upgrade:
Highlights of Previous Releases (build 4100 to 4740)
- Mailbox auditing now supports Exchange Server 2013
- Mailbox Retention Policy Explorer: A bunch of new reports have been added to offer insight into retention policies and associated mailboxes.
- Retention Policies.
- No. of Mailboxes with Policies.
- Mailboxes with Policies.
- Retention Policy Details.
Click here for the complete list of Features, Fixes and Enhancements from previous releases.