Exchange Reporter Plus Release Notes for Build 4740 (Jun 2014)
- Mailbox auditing now supports Exchange Server 2013
- Mailbox Retention Policy Explorer: A bunch of new reports have been added to offer insight into retention policies and associated mailboxes.
- Retention Policies.
- No. of Mailboxes with Policies.
- Mailboxes with Policies.
- Retention Policy Details.
- MAPI is no longer required for mailbox size reports in Exchange 2010/2013 environments
- Mailbox Features report offers information about retention policy hold status
- Issue in opening xls files in report scheduling has been fixed.
How to Upgrade:
Highlights of Previous Releases (build 4100 to 4731)
New set of reports to help you gain insight into department based mail traffic. The reports are:
- New set of reports to help you gain insight into department based mail traffic. The reports are:
- Number of messages sent from department
- Size of messages sent from department
- Number of messages received by department
- Size of messages received by department
- Support for Exchange 2013 environment included.
- "ActiveSync General Reports"- These reports provide ActiveSync policy details, device details and ActiveSync status information. It’s quite easy to find out which policy is associated with which mailbox and also details like ActiveSync password policies.
- "ActiveSync Request Reports "- These reports bring to you the stats on Sync requests arising from the ActiveSync devices in the organization. With the help of these reports obtain the list of successfully executed commands like “send mail”, “reply” and “forward”. Summary reports on top synced mailboxes and servers are also offered.
Click here for the complete list of Features, Fixes and Enhancements from previous releases.