Exchange Reporter Plus Service Pack Installation
We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating.
This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Service Pack Installation Steps:
Follow steps 1 through 8 to apply the service pack.
- Shut down Exchange Reporter Plus
- If the product runs as an application, click on Start --› All Programs --› Exchange Reporter Plus --› Stop Exchange Reporter Plus.
- If the product runs as a windows service, click on Start --› Run --› type "services.msc" --› Stop "ManageEngine Exchange Reporter Plus".
- Execute the stopDB.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
- Back up Exchange Reporter Plus by zipping the contents of <ExchangeReporterPlusHome> directory.
- Open Command Prompt and execute the UpdateManager.bat file under <ExchangeReporterPlusHome>\bin directory.
For Windows 7 / Vista / 2008 / 2008 R2 machines with User Account Control enabled, Select 'Run as Administrator' while opening Command Prompt
- Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- Click on Install for the service pack. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate prematurely.
- Click Close and then Exit to quit Update Manager tool.
- Start Exchange Reporter Plus.
|How do I find out my Build number?
|Log in to the Exchange Reporter Plus web client, and click the License link in the top pane. You will find the build number mentioned below the version number. This is the build number of the currently installed Exchange Reporter Plus.