Install APM Insight Java Agent
- In Applications Manager APM Insight tab > Help Card > copy the License Key present there.
- Download the appropriate APM Insight Java Agent file (apminsight-javaagent.zip) from here.
- The zip file contains apminsight-javaagent.jar, apminsight-javaagent-api.jar and its conf files. This file should be copied to your Application Server.
- Click on the links below to learn how to install the APM Insight Java Agent in different Application Servers:
- For older versions of Java (v2.3 & below), data collection might not happen after upgrading Applications Manager to version 14440 & above. To enable, include the following keys in the apminsight.conf file after extracting the APM Insight Java agent zip (apminsight-javaagent.zip) file:
- After including the above keys, save the file and restart the application.
For troubleshooting tips, go to our Support Portal