You are trying to publish the patches of Citrix Workspace App or Citrix Files for Outlook and you get the error : "Patch Download Failure".
Patch publishing of Citrix Workspace App or Citrix Files for Outlook will fail from Patch Connect Plus to WSUS due to some issue in the session keys and hash keys of the download link. The error could also be due to the dynamic download URL.
Follow the steps given below to publish Citrix Workspace or Citrix Files for Outlook updates to SCCM via Patch Connect Plus,
- Download the updates of Citrix Workspace app or Citrix Files for Outlook manually.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version 90065 or above
- You'll be able to find an option to 'Upload and Publish now' near the Download failed error message. Using this option you can publish the patch.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version below 90065
- Navigate to the <PatchConnectPlus Installed Directory>\webapps\ROOT\store
- For patch "CitrixWorkspaceApp.exe", Create a new folder "3228edd8-1921-4b16-804c-c41c1ef7c4e5" and paste the downloaded Citrix Workspace update.
- For patch "CitrixFilesForOutlook-PerMachine-v126.96.36.199.msi", Create a new folder "06ab93c7-c5d0-4cae-a2b6-c98cb4ea1c85" and paste the downloaded Citrix Workspace update.
- In the Download failed Patches view in the Home page, select the updates, click Download and Publish Now.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: Citrix Workspace & patch download failure