Error while copying files from SCCM
You might get this error due to one of the following reasons:
- Patch Connect Plus installed machine does not have either SCCM server or SCCM console installed
- Specify the system credentials of SCCM server installed machine to automatically copy the missing files from SCCM server.
- You can manually copy the files by following the steps mentioned below:
- Navigate to this location on the SCCM Server "C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Configuration Manager\AdminConsole\bin"
- Copy "adminui.wqlqueryengine.dll, microsoft.configurationmanagement.applicationmanagement.dll, microsoft.configurationmanagement.managementprovider.dll" files
- Navigate to the <Patch_Connect_Plus_installed_directory>\lib\native and paste the copied files.
You will now be able to publish the packages to SCCM.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: Third-party patch management, Configure SCCM