When Patch Connect Plus downloads patches from vendor sites, the process fails with error "Connection Time Out / Bug in Authorization Handling / Connection Refused"
Patch download fails in the following scenarios related with Proxy issues.
- Proxy Not Defined or incorrect Password or incorrect Proxy Host
incorrect Proxy Port or Proxy User Authentication Issue
- Low bandwith / Delay in Downloading Patches
- Downloads from the Patch Connect Plus (java.exe) is blocked by the firewall/proxy
- Ensure that you have provided the correct Proxy details.
- Retry the process to download the patch or the software from the respective vendors website.
- Verify "Application Control Policy" settings in your firewall/proxy, to ensure that downloads from the Patch Connect Plus (java.exe) is not blocked.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: Third-party patch management, Download Patches, Publish Patches