You are trying to publish the patches of Java - JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 and you get the error : "Patch Download Failure".
Patch publishing of JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 will fail from Patch Connect Plus to WSUS since JRE 8, JDK8, and JDK11 updates download links are available only for oracle customers.
Follow the steps given below to publish JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 updates to SCCM via Patch Connect Plus,
- Download the updates manually using the Oracle account
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version 90065 or above
- You'll be able to find an option to 'Upload and Publish now' near the Download failed error message. Using this option you can publish the patch.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version below 90065
- Navigate to the <PatchConnectPlus Installed Directory>\webapps\ROOT\store
- For patch "jre-8u251-windows-i586.exe", Create a new folder "4982308d-3c74-46c5-b690-4bf4192171ed"and paste the downloaded Java update
- For patch "jre-8u251-windows-x64.exe", Create a new folder "70fb3f23-0999-40ac-b0ac-74fa3d428998"and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch "jdk-8u251-windows-i586.exe", Create a new folder "ec17525a-ffa7-4816-b4e5-3e91fd6c2e27"and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch "jdk-8u251-windows-x64.exe", Create a new folder "f10ecc33-e54e-4f34-be70-5126de628e1e"and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch "jdk-11.0.7_windows-x64_bin.exe", Create a new folder "c98c055f-edc0-43db-a32f-4560589361e2"and paste the downloaded Java updates
- In the Download failed Patches view in the Home page, select the updates, click Download and Publish Now.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: JRE8, JDK11, JDK13 patch download failure