You are trying to publish the patches of Java - JRE8, JDK8, JDK11 and you get the error : "Patch Download Failure".
Patch publishing of JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 will fail from Patch Connect Plus to WSUS since JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 updates download links are available only for oracle customers.
Follow the steps given below to publish JRE8, JDK8, and JDK11 updates to SCCM via Patch Connect Plus,
- Download the updates manually using the Oracle account
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version 90065 or above
- You'll be able to find an option to 'Upload and Publish now' near the Download failed error message. Using this option you can publish the patch.
- If you're using a Patch Connect Plus build version below 90065
- Navigate to the <PatchConnectPlus Installed Directory>\webapps\ROOT\store
- For patch jre-8u341-windows-i586.exe, create a new folder 88196a2b-1707-4e02-80ed-054db55293fa and paste the downloaded Java update
- For patch jre-8u341-windows-x64.exe, create a new folder 930c1ce5-d352-4f36-9d92-82bc262ad9c8 and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch jdk-8u341-windows-i586.exe, create a new folder 81d6adc0-5fcc-4502-999f-753df63e559b and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch jdk-8u341-windows-x64.exe, create a new folder f1c0f57d-40ca-4b74-97f7-84081f7e8e1e and paste the downloaded Java updates
- For patch jdk-11.0.16_windows-x64_bin.exe, create a new folder cba4fe40-c92d-4e5c-9f5d-fc1f7fd4a356 and paste the downloaded Java updates
- In the Download failed Patches view in the Home page, select the updates, click Download and Publish Now.
In case if this problem continues, kindly Contact Support
Keywords: JRE8, JDK8, JDK11 patch download failure