- Network Management
- Server Management
- Fault Management
- Network Fault Management
- IT Workflow Automation
- Email Alert
- SMS Alert
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Real Time Graph
- Switch Port Mapper
- Connect From Anywhere
- SNMP Trap Processing
- Syslog Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Threshold Based Alerting
- Integration with HelpDesk
- Advanced Alert Management
- Customizable Dashboards
- Service Level
- Network Performance Reporting
- Top N Reports
- Business Snapshot Based Reports
- Scheduled Emailing of
- Data Center Management
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Integrations and Plug-ins
- Do it yourself deployment
- Monitor IT on the move
ManageEngine OpManager Affiliate FAQs
- Why is OpManager Free Edition now being offered under the Affiliate Program?
- When will the OpManager Affiliates program offer me other benefits?
- How can I get OpManager logos to use on my site or distribution packages?
- Will Manageengine support OpManager by allowing my customers to call for help?
- How do I cancel my license agreement to distribute OpManager?
- Can I distribute OpManager outside of the United States?
- Can I distribute the older versions of OpManager?
- What about privacy?
Q: Why is OpManager Free Edition now being offered under the Affilaite Program?
Manageengine developed this business model in order to reassert its market leadership in what has become a costly environment. The company has chosen an implementation that continues to offer choice to users and stays true to OpManager's heritage as a Free software for smaller networks & very much affordable (starts at $1995) for larger networks. Manageengine will use the new business model as the platform from which it will drive long-term product development -- enhancements that will benefit OpManager's loyal user base, as well as new users.
Q: When will the OpManager Affiliate program offer me other benefits?
As we develop the program elements, we will try to offer other business benefits. We are always interested in what you think will help you and your business and please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: How can I get OpManager logos to use on my site or distribution packages?
Please go to the OpManager Logo Guidelines page for information and Web art.
Q: Will Manageengine support OpManager by allowing my customers to call for help?
Unfortunately, no. OpManager Free Edition users are not entitled to free technical support. Please direct your customers to our technical support page http://www.opmanager.com/support.html
Q: How do I cancel my license agreement to distribute the OpManager Free Edition?
Please email us at email@example.com and inform us about your license agreement termination. Please review Section 12 "Termination" of the license agreement.
Q: Can I distribute OpManager Free Edition outside of the United States?
Yes, with certain limitations. Please review Section 8 "Compliance with Laws" of the license agreement.
Q: Can I distribute the older versions of OpManager?
Yes. But why would you want to when you can distribute the latest version? The latest OpManager version will always more number of features & bug fixes over the older versions.
Q: What about privacy?
We protect our users' privacy and your contact details if submitted will NOT be revealed to anyone.