- Network Management
- Server Management
- Fault Management
- Network Fault Management
- IT Workflow Automation
- Email Alert
- SMS Alert
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Real Time Graph
- Switch Port Mapper
- Connect From Anywhere
- SNMP Trap Processing
- Syslog Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Threshold Based Alerting
- Integration with HelpDesk
- Advanced Alert Management
- Customizable Dashboards
- Service Level
- Network Performance Reporting
- Top N Reports
- Business Snapshot Based Reports
- Scheduled Emailing of
- Data Center Management
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Integrations and Plug-ins
- Do it yourself deployment
- Monitor IT on the move
1. Employee Productivity
- Effortless to setup
- No training required
- Complete visibility into critical Routers, Switches, Servers and Services
- Problems fixed quickly as root cause is identified through intelligent event processing.
- Stop fire fighting and manage IT services proactively
2. Minimize / Avoid Down time
- Identify and prevent service outages and response time bottlenecks
- Optimize utilization of resources and bandwidth
- Scalable, integrated solutions. Scales as you grow.
3. Save your IT Budget
- Quick ROI
- Lower cost of ownership
- Increased productivity of IT Personnel
4. Differential Management
- OpManager offers complete visibility across Network, Systems, applications and services.
- Single console for Multi-vendor management.
- Specialized management for Servers, Routers, Switches and Printers.
5. Fault Management
- Improve productivity through automated notification
- Problems fixed quickly as root cause is identified through intelligent event processing
- Stop fire fighting and manage IT services proactively using thresholds
- Identify and prevent service outages and response time bottlenecks.
6. Performance Management
- Using real-time performance management, operators can identify applications and systems that are overloaded, and are causing frustrations for users.
- Using Historical graphs operators can see utilization trends that will create performance problems later.
- By identifying utilization patterns, operators can make more intelligent capacity planning decisions.
- Using performance management thresholds, IT organizations can identify problems and resolve them proactively before outages occur.