ManageEngine OpManager IPAM & SPM Plug-In Read Me
Features and Bug Fixes:
Between Build 61000 and 61025
- Support for Chinese Language has been introduced.
- Identifying the device type using SNMP has been enhanced by including the details of the new device types.
- While you auto-publish the IPAM and Switch Port Mapping results, you will also be able to choose the columns to be published.
- Issue in searching switch details in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- Issue in showing a wrong Port speed in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- Issue in SPM Page width been resolved.
- Issue in scanning subnets has been fixed.
- Issue in viewing the IP history of the subnets by name has been fixed.
- Issue in saving the switch data in Switch Port Mapper tool has been fixed.
- Issue in showing a license exceeded message when the license limit is not reached has been fixed.
- Issue in firebird log file growing beyond the desired size has been fixed.
- Issue in exporting the visible columns from Switch Port Mapper view has been fixed.
- Issue in importing routers from a CSV file has been fixed.
Between Build 60048 and 60055
- When OpManager is running in HTTPs mode, IPAM/SPM Plug-in will automatically use HTTPs.
- To avoid false alerts, MAC Addresses will be validated prior to raising an alert on ARP Spoofing.
- Issue in listing the port details when clicked on Available/Used/Transient port count in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- 'MAC-IP data' is now enhanced, to fetch data from ipNetToMediaTable & ipNetToPhysicalTable.
- Issue in defaulting SNMP version to v1 while modifying a switch in Switch Port Mapper has been fixed.
- You will now be able to view subnets by name or subnet address in IP Address Manager tree view.
- Subnets in IP Address Manager tree view will appear sorted by its name or subnet address.
- You will now be able to move multiple subnets between groups by drag-n-drop using Ctrl or Shift keys to select the subnets.
- Horizontal scroll bars are eliminated with the introduction of auto-scroll on moving the mouse to the right or left of the table in IP Address Manager and Switch Port Mapper tools.
Between Build 60040 and 60048
- Issue in SPM alerting, while no change in the connected devices has been fixed.
- Issue in showing duplicate IP Addresses in the IP Address Manager tool has been fixed.
- IPAM/SPM reports published on a drive other than where OpUtils is installed can also be accessed from the client console.
- Switch and Port details of an IP will be shown even if the state of an IP is down.
- Issue in search box moving out of view has been fixed.
- Issue with the right-click options not being shown on the IPAM tree in the plug-in mode has been fixed.
- Alerts from IP Address Manager, Switch Port Mapper and Rogue Detection tools will also be logged on to your Syslog Server automatically.