- Network Management
- Server Management
- Fault Management
- Network Fault Management
- IT Workflow Automation
- Email Alert
- SMS Alert
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Real Time Graph
- Switch Port Mapper
- Connect From Anywhere
- SNMP Trap Processing
- Syslog Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Threshold Based Alerting
- Integration with HelpDesk
- Advanced Alert Management
- Customizable Dashboards
- Service Level
- Network Performance Reporting
- Top N Reports
- Business Snapshot Based Reports
- Scheduled Emailing of
- Data Center Management
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Integrations and Plug-ins
- Do it yourself deployment
- Monitor IT on the move
Ten reasons why administrators love OpManager
1. Start monitoring your network within minutes of installation
- Point-and-click install and setup eliminating the need to hire a product expert or a paid consultant to do the job.
- OpManager installs on standard operating hardware and supports multiple operating systems.
- No agent installation hassles: OpManager provides 100% agent-less monitoring.
- Wizards and Templates based configuration to quickly apply your corporate monitoring policy.
- Reliable discovery and monitoring using industry standard protocols such as SNMP, Telnet, SSH, and WMI.
2. Visualize your network based on type or logical groups
- Network Maps, category-wise Device Maps and List views provide quick visibility into a network or device level outage.
- Visualize your WAN resources across locations using the Business Views. Restrict user access to select Business Views.
- Flexibility to define more infrastructure maps for new device types, e.g. Environment Sensors, IP Phones etc
- CCTV views enable rotational display of the dashboards that you want to see.
3. One-point Configuration using Device and Interface Templates
- Multi-vendor support with over 650 device templates out-of-the-box. You can add your own templates.
- Share new templates with the OpManager Users Community.
- Interface templates for all types of interfaces, facilitating one-point configuration.
- Templates for process monitoring, file monitoring, and folder monitoring.
- Quick Configuration Wizard to effect a configuration on multiple devices at one go.
4. Monitor network performance, server performance and application performance
- OpManager leverages industry standard protocols for monitoring such as SNMP, WMI, CLI, NetFlow, sFlow, IP SLA, etc.,
- Monitor WAN RTT (Round Trip Time) to spot WAN latency with Hop Graphs showing the exact point of delay.
- Quickly find out if it is the network, server, or the application that is eating up the bandwidth.
- Monitor CPU, Memory, Disk usage on mission critical servers and see which applications/processes are using the most resources. Helps you decide on the hardware upgrade.
- Monitor the health and performance of Servers, Switches, UPS and other infrastructure.
5. Quickly resolve network faults by getting to the root of the problem
- Set performance thresholds for proactive monitoring; avert potential downtimes.
- Receive alerts as email, SMS, RSS feeds, Tweets, and access over your SmartPhone GUI.
- Provision to execute self-healing scripts to resolve faults automatically and suppress unwanted alerts.
- Over 90 powerful widgets and customizable dashboards for easy management.
- Consolidates alerts from SNMP Traps, Windows Event Logs, and Syslogs as well.
- Downtime scheduler to suspend monitoring and alerting during network maintenance.
6. Tools to troubleshoot on the fly
- Real-time instant reports on the performance of resources on a device for quick troubleshooting..
- MIB Browser lets you find out if the device has SNMP and does an SNMP walk to check if a resource responds.
- Access devices from OpManager over Telnet, SSH or RDP and quickly troubleshoot a fault.
- Ping/Traceroute to a device lets you check the device availability and response time.
- Switch Port Mapper lets you check the connectivity between a switch and other devices in a network
7. Power-packed add-ons and plug-ins for specific network and IT infrastructure monitoring needs
- WAN RTT Monitoring pack to using Cisco IP SLA technology to troubleshoot WAN link latency even at the ISP end.
- VoIP Monitoring add-on again leveraging Cisco IP SLA to troubleshoot poor VoIP quality and VoIP QoS reports.
- VMware monitoring add-on to monitor the performance of your ESX VMware servers.
- MS SQL, Active Directory, and MS Exchange Services monitoring add–on to optimize the performance of Windows applications.
- NetFlow Plug–in to identify the top talkers and indepth traffic analysis.
- NCM Plug–in for comprehensive, integrated network configuration management.
8. Advanced reporting with provision to schedule and automatically email or publish the reports
- Top 10 reports shows the top 10 poorly performing resources at one glance.
- Exclusive performance dashboards for ESX VMware servers, Active Directory, MSSQL servers, and Exchange Servers.
- Create Customizable dashboards with only the widgets showing specific network performance data.
- Provision to schedule reports on daily or weekly basis or for a custom period, with the option to email or publish the reports.
- Detailed Reports on the WAN health
9. Seamless integration, making it the one-stop-shop for all your IT Management needs
- Integration with the helpdesk Software, ServiceDesk Plus, enables trouble ticketing, define customer SLAs etc.
- Integration with the bandwidth monitoring tool, NetFlow Analyzer, provides indepth traffic reports.
- The OpManager NCM Plug-in helps in network configuration management.
- Integration with the network security management software, Firewall Analyzer, to monitor your Server's Security, Traffic, & Bandwidth utilization in depth.
10. The 90 : 10 ManageEngine advantage - Lots of Features, affordable price-points
- Different editions (including a free edition for monitoring 10 devices) to choose from with a start price of $995.
- Reliable enterprise-ready software that does not mandate consulting.
- Constant upgrades by way of Service Packs and Hotfixes at no extra cost.
- Easy integration with other related applications in the ManageEngine suite.
- 24 X 5 technical support with free technical support during trial: Unlimited email, phone, and online support.