Ten reasons why administrators love OpManager
1. Start monitoring your network within minutes of installation
2. Visualize your network based on type or logical groups
3. One-point Configuration using Device and Interface Templates
4. Monitor network performance, server performance and application performance
- OpManager leverages industry standard protocols for monitoring such as SNMP, WMI, CLI, NetFlow, sFlow, IP SLA, etc.,
- Monitor WAN RTT (Round Trip Time) to spot WAN latency with Hop Graphs showing the exact point of delay.
- Quickly find out if it is the network, server, or the application that is eating up the bandwidth.
- Monitor CPU, Memory, Disk usage on mission critical servers and see which applications/processes are using the most resources. Helps you decide on the hardware upgrade.
- Monitor the health and performance of Servers, Switches, UPS and other infrastructure.
5. Quickly resolve network faults by getting to the root of the problem
6. Tools to troubleshoot on the fly
- Real-time instant reports on the performance of resources on a device for quick troubleshooting..
- MIB Browser lets you find out if the device has SNMP and does an SNMP walk to check if a resource responds.
- Access devices from OpManager over Telnet, SSH or RDP and quickly troubleshoot a fault.
- Ping/Traceroute to a device lets you check the device availability and response time.
- Switch Port Mapper lets you check the connectivity between a switch and other devices in a network
7. Power-packed add-ons and plug-ins for specific network and IT infrastructure monitoring needs
8. Advanced reporting with provision to schedule and automatically email or publish the reports
9. Seamless integration, making it the one-stop-shop for all your IT Management needs
10. The 90 : 10 ManageEngine advantage - Lots of Features, affordable price-points
- Different editions (including a free edition for monitoring 10 devices) to choose from with a start price of $995.
- Reliable enterprise-ready software that does not mandate consulting.
- Constant upgrades by way of Service Packs and Hotfixes at no extra cost.
- Easy integration with other related applications in the ManageEngine suite.
- 24 X 5 technical support with free technical support during trial: Unlimited email, phone, and online support.