- Network Management
- Server Management
- Fault Management
- Network Fault Management
- IT Workflow Automation
- Email Alert
- SMS Alert
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Real Time Graph
- Switch Port Mapper
- Connect From Anywhere
- SNMP Trap Processing
- Syslog Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Threshold Based Alerting
- Integration with HelpDesk
- Advanced Alert Management
- Customizable Dashboards
- Service Level
- Network Performance Reporting
- Top N Reports
- Business Snapshot Based Reports
- Scheduled Emailing of
- Data Center Management
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Integrations and Plug-ins
- Do it yourself deployment
- Monitor IT on the move
VMware Support Statement
Manageengine supports VMware technology throughout the ManageEngine suite of network management software solutions. Manageengine will support customers who run ManageEngine products on supported Operating Systems, irrespective of whether they are running in VMware environments or not. Manageengine supports Operating Systems, not specific hardware configurations. VMware operates as a hardware abstraction layer.
VMware supports a set of certified Operating Systems and Hardware, and the customer and VMware will be responsible for any interactions or issues that arise at the Hardware or Operating System layer as a result of their use of VMware.
Manageengine will not require customers to recreate and troubleshoot every issue in a non-VMware environment; however, Manageengine does reserve the right to request customers to diagnose certain issues in a native certified Operating System environment, operating without the virtual environment. Manageengine will only make this request when there is reason to believe that the virtual environment is a contributing factor to the issue.
Any time spent on investigation of problems that may, in the sole opinion of Manageengine be related to VMware, will be handled in the following fashion:
- Manageengine will provide standard support for all of its ManageEngine products.
- If a problem is encountered while ManageEngine products are running in a VMware environment, the customer may be required to recreate the problem on a non-VMware server unit, at which time Manageengine will provide regular support.
- The customer can authorize Manageengine to investigate the VMware related items at normal time and materials rates. If such investigation shows that the problem is VMware related, the customer may contract Manageengine to provide a software change to resolve the issue if such a resolution is possible.
- Regardless of the problem type or source, if the problem is determined to be a non VMware related issue - time spent on investigation and resolution will be covered as part of regular maintenance, and support will be provided as usual.
Please Note: While ManageEngine solutions are expected to function properly in a VMware virtual environment, there may be performance implications which may require modification to our standard sizing recommendations.
Contacting Manageengine Support
Customers can call Manageengine Customer Response Center for logging and resolving any technical problems. This Center is operational 24 hours and staffed by experienced product specialists. They are accessible at:
+1 925 924 9500 and
+1-888-720-9500 (Monday to Friday)
You can also get in touch with the Support team via Email through the E-mail ID