Patch Download Failure - "Connection Time Out / Bug in Authorization Handling / Connection Refused"
You are trying to download patches of Microsoft/other vendors. However Patch download fails with an error message " Connection Time Out / Bug in Authorization Handling / Connection Refused"
Patch download fails in the following scenarios related with Proxy issues.
- Proxy Not Defined or Wrong Password or Wrong Proxy Host
Wrong Proxy Port or Proxy User Authentication Issue
- Low bandwith / Delay in Downloading Patches
- Downloads from the Desktop Central Server (java.exe) is blocked by the firewall/proxy
- Ensure that you have provided the correct Proxy details.
- Retry the process to download the patch or the software from the respective vendors website.
- Verify "Application Control Policy" settings in your firewall/proxy, to ensure that downloads from the Desktop Central server (java.exe) is not blocked.
In case the problem continues, Contact Support.
Applies to: Patch Deployment, Patch Configuration, Patch Download
Keywords: Patch Management, Deploy Patches, Configure Patch Installation, Download Patches
|Unable to resolve this issue?|
If you feel this KB article is incomplete or does not contain the information required to help you resolve your issue, upload the required logs
, fill up and submit the form given below. Include details of the issue along with your correct e-mail ID and phone number. Our support team will contact you shortly and give you priority assistance and a resolution for the issue you are facing.
* Mandatory Fields