Address monitoring tools are used to manage IP Address, MAC address and DNS name of a network.
Tools included under Address Management tools are:
- DNS Resolver: Helps to get the host name of any node whose IP Address is known and vice versa.
- DNS Scan: Helps to get the host name for a range of IP Address.
- MAC Address Resolver: Fetches the MAC Address of any IP device using SNMP and ARP.
- MAC Address Scan: Helps to get the MAC Addresses for a range of IP Address.
- Subnet List: Helps in retrieving the list of subnets accessible for a given SNMP node.
- IP Address Manager *: Help to determine the used and available IP Addresses in the subnet.
* - Runs in a restricted mode in the Free edition.