In contrast with the Intune Patch Management feature, Patch Cnnect Plus also offers Intune Application Managent.This document will explain the steps involved in managing applications using Microsoft Intune, with pictures along the way!
Steps to deploy third party applications in Microsoft Intune/MEM
Below are the detailed steps to deploying third-party applications in Microsoft Intune/MEM. For detailed steps on how to configure Application Management for Intune/MEM on Patch Connect Plus console, refer the following document.
- Select the required third-party application that you wish to create in Intune/MEM, customize the deployment with pre/post scripts if required, and click 'Create Application' option.
- Now, you can see that the selected third-party application is created in the Apps section under Client Apps.
- Once you click on the application, you'll be shown with an overview.
- Click on Properties tab from the left pane and select the Edit option present near Assignments.
- Now, you'll be taken to the following page to edit the application. Here, click 'Add group' option available under 'Available for enrolled devices'.
- Here, add the PCP group that was created earlier.
- Once the above mentioned changes are made, select Review + save and click Save.
- With the above settings saved, you can see the created third-party application listed under the Apps section in the Company Portal.
- Select the third-party application and click Install.
- You have now successfully deployed the third-party application using Microsoft Intune/MEM.