Download Application Performance Management Plugin Now!
Read and accept the License Agreement before downloading this software.
Instructions to apply APM plug-in
- Download OpManager's APM plug-in file to OpManager server
- Shutdown OpManager Service.
- Double click OpManager's APM plug-in exe file. (You have to install APM plug-in in OpManager server only)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Start the OpManager Service.
How can I find the Build number of OpManager?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top right of the page.
- You should see the Build number mentioned in the last line.
- Check the following image guide to locate the build number.
|| APM plugin has to be installed over OpManager's 10000 build or later.
The recommended hardware requirements for installing and running APM Plug-in are as follows:
|No. of Monitors to be monitored
|Upto 250 monitors (with medium load on the monitored servers)
|250 - 1000 monitors - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 2-3 Managed Servers)
|1000 monitors & above - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 4 Managed Servers and above)
||Dual processor 1.8 * 2 GHz
||2 GB - Managed Server
||100 GB or higher based on monitors
The recommended software requirements for installing and running APM Plug-in are as follows:
|Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2003,2008,2012
- RedHat Linux 8.0 and above
- Enterprise Linux 2.1 and above
- Debian/Suse/Ubuntu/Mandriva/CentOS/Fedora Core
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- FireFox 7.x and above
- Google Chrome v22.0 and above
Service Pack Upgrade
Customers already using the APM Plugin can upgrade to the latest version, by downloading the latest service pack of Applications Manager.
Steps to find the build number of the APM Plugin
- In the OpManager console, click on the Apps tab.
- Click the sub tab, Admin.
- Move to the bottom of the page and click the Support icon.
- Check the installation information to locate the build number of the APM Plugin.