- Network Management
- Server Management
- Fault Management
- Network Fault Management
- IT Workflow Automation
- Email Alert
- SMS Alert
- Network Monitoring Tools
- Real Time Graph
- Switch Port Mapper
- Connect From Anywhere
- SNMP Trap Processing
- Syslog Monitoring
- Event Log Monitoring
- Threshold Based Alerting
- Integration with HelpDesk
- Advanced Alert Management
- Customizable Dashboards
- Service Level
- Network Performance Reporting
- Top N Reports
- Business Snapshot Based Reports
- Scheduled Emailing of
- Data Center Management
- Enterprise-class Scalability
- Integrations and Plug-ins
- Do it yourself deployment
- Monitor IT on the move
Download Application Performance Management Plugin Now!
Fill this form for free technical support
APM plug-in is available as a single download file for all editions of OpManager and for all languages.
Read and accept the License Agreement before downloading this software.
Other Download Options
Instructions to apply APM plug-in
- Download OpManager's APM plug-in file to OpManager server
- Shutdown OpManager Service.
- Double click OpManager's APM plug-in exe file. (You have to install APM plug-in in OpManager server only)
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
- Start the OpManager Service.
- You should have OpManager 10000 build or later (How can I find my build number?)
How can I find the Build number of OpManager?
- In the Web Client click the "About" link on top right of the page.
- You should see the Build number mentioned in the last line.
- Check the following image guide to locate the build number.
APM plugin has to be installed over OpManager's 10000 build or later.
The recommended hardware requirements for installing and running APM Plug-in are as follows:
|No. of Monitors to be monitored||Processor||RAM||Hard-disk Space|
|Upto 250 monitors (with medium load on the monitored servers)||1.4 GHz||2 GB||20 GB|
|250 - 1000 monitors - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 2-3 Managed Servers)||1.8 GHz||2 GB||40 GB|
|1000 monitors & above - Enterprise Edition Setup (One Admin & 4 Managed Servers and above)||Dual processor 1.8 * 2 GHz||2 GB - Managed Server||100 GB or higher based on monitors|
The recommended software requirements for installing and running APM Plug-in are as follows:
|Supported Operating Systems||Supported Browsers|
Service Pack Upgrade
Customers already using the APM Plugin can upgrade to the latest version, by downloading the latest service pack of Applications Manager.
Steps to find the build number of the APM Plugin
- In the OpManager console, click on the Apps tab.
- Click the sub tab, Admin.
- Move to the bottom of the page and click the Support icon.
- Check the installation information to locate the build number of the APM Plugin.