Download IPAM & SPM Plug-in Upgrade Pack
We recommend users to move to the latest version OpManager IPAM & SPM Plug-in build #71000 released on May 22nd, 2014. (README) (How do I find my build number?)
Note: Before upgrading your IPAM & SPM plug-in to version 60055, ensure you have OpManager 9400 or above.
||Upgrade path to the latest build
|70000,70011 ... 70026
||- Install the ServicePack to move to build 71000
|61000, 61011 ...61026
||- Install the ServicePack to move to build 70000
|60040, 60041 ...60055
||- Install the ServicePack to move to build 61000
Instructions to Upgrade:
- Shut down IPAM & SPM (Stop the service from Control Panel > Services window > ManageEngine OpUtils service)
- Important: Take a manual backup of the OpUtils installation directory (<opmanager-home>/OpUtils directory)
- Run the script 'UpdateManager.bat' (UpdateManager.sh for Linux) under the <opmanager-home>/OpUtils/bin folder. This invokes the Update Manager tool
- Click Browse button and select the Upgrade Pack (.ppm file) you have downloaded.
- Click Install button to install the Upgrade.
- When completed, click "Close".
- Click "Exit" to close the Update Manager tool.
- Start IPAM & SPM.
How do I find the build number of OpManager IPAM & SPM plug-in?
- Locate Product.conf file under <opmanager-home>/OpUtils/conf directory
- Search for the ‘Build Number’
Need help ?
Want help with upgrading OpManager to the latest version? Contact OpManager Support