RecoveryManager Plus Service Pack
We recommend users to move to the latest version, RecoveryManager Plus 6.0 Build 6011 (Mar 2020).
* Post-upgradation Steps:
- Start RecoveryManager Plus and trigger a backup to complete the data migration.
- Stop RecoveryManager Plus
Note: We strongly recommend you to take backups before migrating. This helps you prevent accidental loss of data.
Instructions to apply Service Pack
- 1Shut down RecoveryManager Plus server.
- If RecoveryManager Plus runs as an application, click on Start → All Programs → RecoveryManager Plus → Stop RecoveryManager Plus.
- If RecoveryManager Plus runs as a windows service, click on Start → Run → type "services.msc" → Stop "ManageEngine RecoveryManager Plus".
- 2Please wait till the server/service terminates completely.
- 3Backup RecoveryManager Plus by zipping the contents of <RecoveryManagerPlusHome> directory and save it as RecoveryManagerPlus.zip in the </RecoveryManagerPlusHome/> directory.
- 4If you use an MS SQL Database Server, take a backup of the database by following the steps listed here.
- 5Execute the UpdateManager.bat file present in the <RecoveryManagerPlusHome>/bin directory.
- 6Click Browse and select the .ppm file that you have downloaded.
- 7Click Install to install the service pack. Depending on the amount of data to be migrated, the installation procedure may take a few minutes. Please do not terminate the procedure prematurely.
- 8Wait until the service pack is fully installed.
- 9Click Close and then Exit Update Manager tool.
- 10Start the RecoveryManager Plus server.
How do I find the current build number of RecoveryManager Plus?
- 1Log in to the RecoveryManager Plus web client
- 2Click the license link at the top right corner of the page.
- 3Check the product version to find the current build number
You can contact RecoveryManager Plus Support at any time for assistance in upgrading RecoveryManager Plus to the latest version.