Integrating Spiceworks with Log360
Shield your IT infrastructure from internal and external threats
Log360 is a comprehensive SIEM solution that helps you enforce tighter security measures and meet compliance mandates with its integration with Spiceworks Inventory. Thus, in addition to knowing what exactly your IT infrastructure comprises of, you can also ensure that every component is secured against internal and external threats.
Steps to integrate with Spiceworks Inventory
- Download and install Log360 from here.
- Download and install the Log360 plugin from the Spiceworks App Center.
- Login to your Spiceworks console.
- Navigate to Settings → Manage Apps.
- Click on the Configure option of the SIEM Dashboard - ManageEngine plugin.
- Enter the server name/IP, port number, and select the protocol of your Log360 instance.
- Click Save.
Try ManageEngine Log360 for free
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here