EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.5 - Build 11055
Build 11050 Released on 3 May 2017
EventLog Analyzer now comes with an in-built ticket-based incident management system.
- A separate ticket can be created for each incident, and assigned to any specific administrator for resolution.
- Includes a provision to add notes, in the ticket, once it is resolved. This makes it easier to resolve similar issues that might arise in the future.
- Integrates with popular help desk tools – ServiceNow and ManageEngine’s ServiceDesk Plus to allow creation of tickets using them.
- The GUI of alerts reporting page has been enhanced for better usability.
- Users can now configure the alert profiles based on time frames viz., working hours, non-working hour, and even custom time range.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.5 - Build 11055 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 11.5 Build 11055.
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release.