EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.1.5 Build 12157 - Standalone Edition
Build 12157 Released on 16 Mar 2021
- The version of JSON jar bundled with the product has been upgraded to 20190722.0.0.
- The version of PostGreSQL bundled with the product has been upgraded to 10.15.
- The EventLog Analyzer build image has been upgraded.
- Predefined VPN reports have now been added for CheckPoint and Barracuda Firewall.
- The threat detection in Correlation tab has been enhanced for improved performance.
- Logon reports for Firepower have now been added.
- The Windows and Linux agent versions have been upgraded to 4.5 and 1.3 respectively.
- You can now use either the Auto detect option or use the server time to revert the timezone.
- The performance of STIX/TAXII threat feeds operations and Advanced Threat Analytics has been enhanced.
- EventLog Analyzer now supports in-memory threat look-ups. This can be availed by getting in touch with email@example.com.
- Application sources from which the agent collects logs, have been added to local log collection poll where it can be used for syslog collection.
- SysEvtCol wasn't starting after the version upgrade. This issue has been fixed.
- It was noticed that the Syslog devices when pinged, continued to ping until the device is restarted. This issue has been fixed.
- Issues in the IPSec VPN reports have been fixed.
- Issue in parsing of Source IP field for Cisco Failed VPN Logon events has been fixed.
- Issues in Archive Integrity Cycle have been fixed.
- Issue in parsing PaloAlto VPN logs has been fixed.
- Log collector down alert was wrongly generated when a syslog device was added as a LinuxFIM. This issue has been fixed.
- The timezone issue while fetching data for Dashboard has been fixed.
- Issues in Apache web server attack reports have been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.1.5 Build 12157 - Distributed Edition
- The new features and enhancements for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.