EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.2 - Build 11020 (GA)
Released on 26 Aug 2016
11.2 - Build 11020 - Standalone Edition
- Threat analysis: Without any configuration, automatically get alerted whenever you receive traffic from blacklisted or suspicious IPs.
- All new UI: EventLog Analyzer now comes with a flat user interface
- Monitor log data of EventLog Analyzer: Offers the capability to forward EventLog Analyzer's log data (in syslog format) to any source.
- Log search engine performance has been enhanced.
- The product's log trend graph, event category graph and host count variable are now directly loaded from the 'Elastic Search' module so as to facilitate better.
- Now, the report, alerts for the client console uses the local (client) machine's time zone for better interpretation.
- Alignment issues in 'Settings', 'Hosts', 'Search' and 'Correlation' tabs had been fixed.
- The log search event count mismatch when hovered over the graph has been fixed.
- The issue in knowing the exact number of event types in dashboard graphs has been fixed.
- The issue with triggering action upon clicking 'Calendar' icon has been fixed.
- Alignment issues in displaying the content