EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.0 - Build 11001 (GA)
11.0 - Build 11001 - Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer and ADAudit Plus have been integrated into a single log management and auditing solution viz., Log360.
- The issue with edit filter has been fixed.
- The users can now provide space in the account name while logging into EventLog Analyzer.
- The issue related to the import action after the field extraction operation has been fixed.
- The issue with auto upgrade of LogAgent while applying the PPM over 8.0 has been fixed.
- The issue during the application of SACL from LogAgent for huge folders has been fixed.
- While applying PPM, the issue related to agent's auto upgrade when domain name is NULL has been fixed.
- The issue with report zipping when the save type is 'Save Alone' has been fixed.
- The issue related to parsing of cisco logs when the device type is manually changed, has been fixed.
- The issue with the log collector stopping the remote registry service of the host from which it is collecting logs, has been fixed.
- The issue related with the password update while editing the host details has been fixed.
- The issue related with log parsing when Cisco meraki logs are forwarded from the relay server, has been fixed.
- File Integrity Monitoring can now record the registry events as well.
- The vulnerability issue of guest user changing the admin credentials has been fixed.
- In LogAgent, if the users are providing any other credentials other than administrator, and if they do not have credentials to access the WMI namespace, then log collection will fail.
- In SysEvtCol, if the local host is added with a user who doesn't have credentials to access WMI namespace, then log collection will fail.
- The issue related to back up and restoration operation for MS SQL 2012 server has been fixed.
- During log collection, if a single log is not returned within 2 seconds, then the log collection will be skipped after retrying 5 times with the same interval of 2 seconds.
- The issue related with the installation of FIM agent after renaming the host, has been fixed.
- The issue of considering the DB filter string's tab sequence as a space has been fixed.
- The issue with advanced search criteria not getting updated in the database has been fixed.
- The time delay with the log collection while applying FIM with user name option on a folder which contains many sub folders, has been fixed.
- Only image file formats can now be uploaded for rebranding.
- The issue with html tags injection through error messages has been fixed.
- Fixed various SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- Fixed the alert script arguments issue.
- Fixed the bug related to 'Keep me signed in' option for AD and radius login.
- Fixed directory traversal vulnerability through URL parameter.
- Fixed the issue with the import file check for evt files.
- Restricted non administrator users from accessing other users' data via parameter manipulation.