EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.4 - Build 11042
Build 11042 Released on 9 Feb 2017
- EventLog Analyzer simplifies the log collection and device configuration by automatically discovering Syslog devices on your network based on the IP and CIDR range values. SNMP (Version 1) credentials is used for automatic device discovery.
- The solution also enables automatic log forwarding for UNIX devices with the root credentials.
- Email notification option has been provided for the default threat alert profile.
- The issue with EventLog Analyzer's log collector when the database password is encrypted has been fixed.
- The issue in updating IBM AS400 password has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.4 - Build 11042 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 11.4 Build 11042
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release