EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
10.7 - Build 10070 (GA)
10.7 - Build 10070 - Standalone Edition
- High availability feature has been integrated within the product.
- Added new rule to parse the shun-attacks.
- Fixed the issue of Database folder increase due to improper cleaning of throwaway tables.
- Fixed Firefox Unix icon display issue.
- Fixed the issue associated with Universal Log Parsing and Indexing (ULPI) for user specified logs.
- Fixed the parsing issue with IBM AS400.
- Issues related to juli log growth and serverout growth had been fixed.
- Removed weak cipher ‘Ephemeral DH ciphers’ from the secure connection.
- Fixed the time order issue on trend reports.
- Fixed the false disk space alert with remote desktop connection.
- Issue related to RunQuery.do has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 10.7 - Build 10070 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 10.7 Build 10070
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release