EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.1 - Build 11012 (GA)
11.1 - Build 11012 - Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer now provides you with an option to export the generated alert messages.
- You now have the option to select all the available host groups while creating a report, alert profile, or filter.
- We have now enhanced the edit, disable, and delete icons available in the alert message section.
- EventLog Analyzer's calendar will be automatically updated every 10 minutes.
- You can now edit the report schedules to change the report formats (PDF or CSV).
- Help card is now added to assist the vulnerability import option.
- The alignment in CSV reports has been fixed
- The deletion of original file while importing application logs using Internet Explorer browser has been fixed.
- Scheduling the predefined reports for large number of hosts has been fixed.
- The 'Pick host' option in correlation rule filter page has been fixed.
- The option to disable AD authentication has been fixed.
- Archive status change in Internet Explorer 11 has been fixed.
- 'View Per Page' option in 'Hosts' page has been fixed.
- Selected hosts count in 'the Search' and 'Pick host' feature has been fixed.
- Feature request link for Log360 has been fixed.