EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.0.1 Build 12010 - Standalone Edition
Build 12010 Released on 30 Nov 2018
- Linux File Integrity Monitoring: Predefined reports to track creation, modification, deletion, renaming, and permissions changes in files and folders on Linux devices.
- The File Integrity Monitoring module configuration has been enhanced for better user experience.
- The capability to audit all activities of users with Technician roles in the File Integrity Monitoring module.
- ICMP traffic logs are now parsed.
- Issue in the scheduler when multiple criteria are selected for File Integrity Monitoring has been fixed.
- Issue which caused a mismatch in the number of events displayed in the File Integrity Monitoring dashboard and the underlying data has been fixed.
- Issues in graph and data in exported reports in the CSV format has been fixed.
- Issue in exporting reports with more than eight columns has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Palo Alto logs without serial numbers has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying Symantec system events in the appropriate report has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Unix device logs to track file uploads has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the content in alerts mails has been fixed.
- Issue in updating the time at which logs were last received from Windows devices with third-party agents has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying the status of log collection of the syslog receiver has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.1 Build 12010 - Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.
- Issue in configuring centralized log archival from the Admin server using some browsers has been fixed.