EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.0.2 Build 12020 - Standalone Edition
Build 12012 Released on 8 Feb 2019
- Support for SNMP traps and MySQL logs: EventLog Analyzer now has the ability to process SNMP traps, and also supports import and analysis of MySQL general and error logs.
- H3C device support: EventLog Analyzer now provides out-of-the-box support for H3C devices.
- The different views of a report, such as table, summary, matrix, and multi-report, can now be exported as PDFs.
- Option to enable or disable headers in CSV files has been added.
- Option to select log file name patterns while periodically importing log data has been added.
- Issue in deleting log import schedules has been fixed.
- Issue in adding multiple email addresses in the recipient field of the Log Collection Failure alert has been fixed.
- Issue in alert processing has been fixed.
- Issues in report schedules and severity-based pivot reports have been fixed.
- Issue in log collection schedules when collecting Syslog from Windows devices has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Firepower and Check Point logs has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.2 Build 12020 - Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.