EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.1.2 Build 12120 - Standalone Edition
Build 12120 Released on 16th Jan 2020
- FERPA compliance: EventLog Analyzer now has out-of-the-box compliance reports for the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Agent administration: EventLog Analyzer's agent has been upgraded to make it more versatile and achieve the following:
- You can deploy Windows agents from EventLog Analyzer running on a Linux server.
- The agent administration UI has been enhanced to facilitate easier agent installation, uninstallation, restart, and upgrade.
- You can now collect syslogs from applications running on Windows machines.
- You can upgrade the EventLog Analyzer agent deployed in demilitarized zones (DMZs).
- Communication between the agent and EventLog Analyzer is now more secure.
- You can collect logs of Oracle applications running in Windows devices.
- New blocks in workflow including Send SNMP Trap, HTTP Request, CSV Lookup, and Forward Logs have been added.
- You now have the option of collecting only the application logs from Windows devices.
- The log collector's dependency on databases has been eliminated.
- The product settings UI has been revamped for easier configuration.
- Traces of clickjacking vulnerability have been removed.
- Issue in 'Save to folder' option for scheduled reports has been fixed.
- Issue in the SonicWall web traffic dashboard widget has been fixed.
- Issues in parsing HTML tags and logs from recent Windows versions have been fixed.
- Issue in log correlation for imported logs has been fixed.
- Issue which caused Linux agent to crash has been fixed.
- Issue in notification for AMS license expiry has been fixed.
- Issue in importing vulnerability logs from the Windows agent has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.1.2 Build 12120 - Distributed Edition
- The new features and enhancements for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.