EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.1.1 Build 12110 - Standalone Edition
Build 12110 Released on 6th Nov 2019
- Support for F5 devices: Out-of-the-box reports are now available for F5 devices.
- CCPA compliance reports: Predefined reports for CCPA compliance are now available.
- Receive email notifications to monitor user actions in EventLog Analyzer.
- Option to customize the existing correlation rules to detect sophisticated threats.
- All the generated alerts are now stored in Elasticsearch instead of database, for faster search and retrieval of data.
- Custom reports can now be shared with other users.
- Alert retention is now configurable.
- Issues with multiple admin-managed server synchronization has been fixed.
- An option has been added to enable or disable periodic email alerts when a device is down.
- Issue with taking backups of the built-in pgSQL database in EventLog Analyzer while upgrading to versions 12000 and above has been fixed.
- Issue with displaying executed commands for older library versions of Linux File Integrity Monitoring has been fixed.
- Issue with viewing the last 10 events in machines with Turkish operating systems has been fixed.
- Issue wit sending emails from EventLog Analyzer using TLS 1.2 has been fixed.
- Issue with displaying agent log counts has been fixed.
- Issue with displaying Configuration Changes Reports in Checkpoint devices has been fixed.
- Issue with updating the values in alert profiles has been fixed.
- Issue with displaying event log counts for PCI DSS compliance has been fixed.
- Issue with processing alert profiles created with Regex pattern criteria has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.1.1 Build 12110 - Distributed Edition
- The process of converting a standalone server to a managed server has been enhanced for improved user experience.
- Issue in updating the managed server with compatible service packs from the admin server has been fixed.
- Connection failure issue after updating managed server credentials in admin server has been fixed.
- Issue with automatically updating managed server devices to the admin server has been fixed.