EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
10.8 - Build 10080 (GA)
10.8 - Build 10080 - Standalone Edition
- EventLog Analyzer server can now be configured to run in the HTTPS protocol as well. Option to provide the corresponding port numbers is also available.
- Option to encrypt the Keystore password is now available.
- You can now set the web session expiry time limit.
- The solution now provides you the flexibility to change the language of EventLog Analyzer web client, after the solution had been installed.
- Get to know the status of the report export process with the help of sleek progress bar.
- We've now provided an option to get administrator credentials during service mode installation.
- Log collection capability is strengthened to include both log type and time in the query mechanisms.
- File Integrity Monitoring feature
- The 'Select All' option in the 'Settings' tab wasn't working. This issue has been fixed.
- The 'Back' button issue in the drill down pages has been fixed.
- The issue related to the inclusion of Japanese, Chinese characters in ‘Schedule’ names has been fixed.
- The blank home page issue when the Managed Servers are down has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 10.8 - Build 10080 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 10.8 Build - 10080
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release