EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.1.4 Build 12145 - Standalone Edition
Build 12145 Released on 27 Aug 2020
- New report groups for monitoring logons, failed logons, processes, and scheduled tasks in Windows workstation devices have been added.
- Quick links to MSSQL Server Events, IIS Webserver Events, Terminal Server Events, and Printer Events have been added.
- Issue in collecting Applocker eventlogs has been fixed.
- Issue with parsing usernames in eventlogs is now fixed.
- Port update issue in the agent during connection changes in the EventLog Analyzer server is fixed.
- Issue with populating usernames in Linux File Integrity Monitoring reports is fixed.
- A logon failure on clicking "Verify Credential" during device updates is resolved.
- False positives while generating alerts for missing archive files have been fixed.
- Issue in importing a compressed CSV file is fixed
- Issue related to delay in start up of EventLog Analyzer server due to collection of OS related information is fixed.
- The "URL Site" field has now been added to the SonicWall Denied connections report.
- Issue with CEF Destination IP parsing has been fixed.
- Issue with generating the Anyconnect VPN report has been fixed.
- Issue with parsing Firepower traffic logs is now fixed.
- The destination IP address will now be shown in Trend Micro reports.
- Issue with loading the server diagnostics page has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.1.4 Build 12145 - Distributed Edition
- The new features and enhancements for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.