EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
10.6 - Build 10600 (GA)
10.6 - Build 10600 - Standalone Edition
- Supports vulnerability data analytics - EventLog Analyzer 10.6 supports log collection and analysis of vulnerability scanners such as Nessus, Qualys, NMAP, and OpenVas.It provides 50+ predefined reports and alert conditions exclusively for vulnerability data analytics that help prioritizing the vulnerabilities and thus help to proactively mitigate security attacks.
- Supports threat intelligent solution's log data - The latest version of EventLog Analyzer supports log data analysis of endpoint security solutions such as FireEye, Symantec Endpoint solution, and Symantec DLP application. The solution provides predefined reports and alert criteria that helps identifying and containing security threats at the earliest
- vCenter log monitoring - EventLog Analyzer 10.6 supports vCenter log monitoring. It provides on-the-fly reports and alert conditions that help monitoring vCenter activities such as Datastore changes, permission changes, host changes, Resourcepool changes and more.
- Supports GPG13 compliance- as EventLog Analyzer now provides out-of-the-box reports and alerts that help HMG organizations comply to GPG13 compliance.
- Fixed the issue in field extraction that arise while creating more than two fields or whenever a special cha racter is included in the field value
- Fixed issue with alert delay in case of slow log rate
- Fixed time stamping issue for syslogs.
- Fixed the time range selection issue in report and correlation data generation
- Guest user promotion as Admin by accessing user management page has been fixed
- Vulnerabilities on session hijacking using cookie value JSESSIONID has been fixed
- XSS vulnerability in EventLog Analyzer server login page has been fixed
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 10.6 - Build 10600 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 10.6 Build 10600
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release