EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.0.3 Build 12030 - Standalone Edition
Build 12030 Released on 27 Mar 2019
- Compliance reports for NRC and Cyber Essentials: EventLog Analyzer offers out-of-the-box reports for complying with the mandates prescribed in the Nuclear Regulatory Commission RG 5.71 and Cyber Essentials.
- You can now import logs stored in Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3) buckets.
- EventLog Analyzer now supports server message block (SMB) 2.0 for importing logs, discovering IIS Servers, and file integrity monitoring.
- Issue in log collector caused by packet size being bigger than the buffer size has been fixed.
- Issue in sending test emails from the product has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.3 Build 12030 - Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.