EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.0.6 Build 12060 - Standalone Edition
Build 12060 Released on 23 Aug 2019
- Automatic discovery of MySQL servers.
- SAP ERP logs and McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator syslogs support.
- Support for seamlessly processing syslogs that have different encodings and are from different time zones.
- REST API support for ServiceDesk Plus, an Incident Management tool.
- Performance of searching through compressed log data has improved.
- Issue of creating alert profiles using custom fields has been fixed.
- SQL server audit reports not being populated with data has been resolved.
- Issue of parsing username with sudo commands has been fixed.
- Issue of identifying false positives when the log collector is manually stopped has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.6 Build 12060 - Distributed Edition
- The new features and enhancements for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.