EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.21 Build 11210 - Standalone Edition
Build 11210 Released on 10 Sep 2018
- HP switch monitoring: EventLog Analyzer offers predefined reports and alert profiles to monitor the security events of HP switches exclusively. It also comes with the capability to analyze log data of HP switches.
- The import log module now supports multiple file encodings.
- An option to specify the imported log data's timezone.
- Date format can now be set in the product.
- Issue with importing EVTX format files from a shared path has been fixed.
- Issue with importing files from a shared path when the device credentials have already been configured has been fixed.
- Issue in displaying data for compliance reports in the free version of the product has been fixed.
- Issue in timestamp when scheduled compliance reports are saved has been fixed.
- Issue in not parsing the username field in Windows application logs has been fixed.
- Issue in reports not populating data from IBM AIX systems has been fixed.
- Issue in fields of the Windows Services reports in the compliance report section has been fixed.
- Issue in not being able to import CRT files into the ssl.keystore has been fixed.
- Issue in product not starting when HTTPS is enabled and the password contains a special character has been fixed.
- Issue in parsing Barracuda device logs has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.21 Build 11210 - Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.