EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
12.0.0 Build 12000 - Standalone Edition
Build 12000 Released on 13 Nov 2018
- Brand-new UI for reports: A completely revamped reports tab with a fresh UI and the ability to:
- Create custom reports more swiftly and also view them in four different formats— Table, Summary, Matrix, and Multi-report.
- Generate new views for the prebuilt reports.
- ISLP compliance reports: EventLog Analyzer now has out-of-the-box reports to help you comply with Information Security Level Protection's (ISLP) requirements.
- Support for Cisco Firepower & pfSense: Ability to process logs from Cisco Firepower and pfSense, along with exclusive reports and alert profiles to easily audit events from these devices.
- Correlation rules have been enhanced with the option to add these new conditions: less than, greater than, between, not contains, not starts with, not ends with, not between, and is variable.
- Advanced auditing of Microsoft SQL supports all collations.
- The Favorite reports category has been enhanced to become user-specific.
- All the report categories have been enhanced for better usability and searching.
- The GPG compliance reports under the Windows reports category have now been moved to the dedicated group under the Compliance tab.
- Issue in user-specific language settings has been fixed.
- Issue causing the unavailability of EVTX log files' description has been resolved.
- Issue in parsing DHCP and Huawei logs has been fixed.
- Issue in updating report summary in database has been resolved.
- Issue causing log collector to shut down while processing logs collected using TLS 1.0 has been fixed.
- Issue in editing the log collection filters page has been resolved.
- Issue causing inconsistency in Application page's severity log reports has been resolved.
- Issues in selecting fields for search and changing work-hour configurations in Internet Explorer browser have been fixed.
- Issue in fetching data for previous day's non-working hours reports has been fixed.
- Issue in searching while having space in field names has been resolved.
- Issue in Save to Folder option in scheduled reports has been fixed.
- Issue in time format when exporting user-based reports has been fixed.
- Issue in rearranging actions in correlation rules has been fixed.
- Issue in deleting correlation rules in the off-heap mode has been fixed.
- Issue in saving search criteria that contain regex expressions as an alert has been fixed.
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 12.0.0 Build 12000 - Distributed Edition
The updates for the Distributed Edition - Managed Server are the same as the above.
- Issue in View Old Data option in the managed server correlation tab has been fixed.