EventLog Analyzer - Release Notes
Listed here are the feature enhancements and bug fixes in each release update of EventLog Analyzer.
For further information please contact EventLog Analyzer Support.
11.5 Build 11056
Build 11056 Released on 30 May 2017
- Reports to track user VPN connections and disconnections on Cisco ASA devices have been added.
- The 5424 log format is now supported for Juniper devices.
- Juniper traffic reports have been enhanced.
- The log collector quit occasionally while parsing Oracle logs. This has been fixed.
- SSL versions 2 and 3 have been removed.
- SSL weak cipher suites have been changed.
- The following vulnerabilities have been removed from several pages of the product:
- Stored and reflective cross site scripting
- Cross site request forgery
- Username harvesting
GA Release of EventLog Analyzer 11.5 - Build 11056 - Distributed Edition
- Managed Server contains all the features of EventLog Analyzer Standalone Edition Version 11.5 Build 11056.
- No changes specific to Distributed Edition Admin Server in this release.