Customize post deployment configurations
Go beyond simply deploying the image to target computers. With OS deployer, you can perform post-deployment configurations on target computers, including configuring the computer name, domain participation, network settings, and more. Utilize these important post-deployment actions with OS Deployer:
- User accounts: Specify the local user accounts that needs to be created in the target computers
- Computer name: Define the DNS name for the target computer. You can use wild card characters to generate unique names
- Domain/ workgroup membership: Receive the details of the domain or workgroup to which the target computer belong
- Network settings: Specify the IP Address and the DNS Server IP for the target computers.
- Security identifiers: Generate and assign unique security identifiers (SIDs) for the target computers.
- Transferring files: Transfer specific files to the target computers
- Executing applications: Start service applications on the target computers.