Installing an SSL Certificate
Follow the steps below to install the SSL certificate in the product.
- Enable SSL in Cloud Security Plus.
- Navigate to Settings > Product settings > Connection > Enable SSL Port.
- Check the SSL Port [https] check-box and click Save.
- Stop Cloud Security Plus by clicking on Start → All Programs → Cloud Security Plus → Stop Cloud Security Plus. If you have installed Cloud Security Plus as a service, then stop the service by clicking Start → Run → type Services.msc → Stop ManageEngine Cloud Security Plus.
- Export the PFX/PKCS#12 certificate file.
Export and save your PFX/PKCS12 file under the <installation_dir>\conf folder.
Note: If you have an SSL certificate in the standard PEM, DER/Binary, or P7B/PKCS#7 format, convert it to the PFX/PKCS#12 format and continue the following steps.
- Edit Server.xml file to include the wildcard certificate
- Start Cloud Security Plus.