How to use Get-AzADAppFederatedCredential in Azure Active Directory
This cmdlet can be used to obtain the federated identity credentials of an application.
Azure PowerShell syntax
Click to copy entire script
Get-AzADAppFederatedCredential -ApplicationObjectId $appObjectId
About ManageEngine ADManager Plus
ManageEngine ADManager Plus is a unified Active Directory, Microsoft 365, Exchange and Google Workspace management and reporting solution. With ADManager Plus, administrators can:
- Manage the objects in your AD, Microsoft 365, Exchange and Google Workspace environments using the predefined actions.
- Gain visibility into their network with its 200+ reports.
- Delegate tasks to non-admin users.
- Automate and orchestrate user provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Oversee delegated and automated tasks with workflows.
- Integrate with enterprise applications and manage their AD environment.
- Backup and recover AD and Azure AD objects and Google Workspace mailboxes.
To learn more about ADManager Plus, click here.
Simplify Azure AD management and reporting with ADManager Plus
Get 30-day free trial.