The following is a comparison between how you can remove an Azure AD user through PowerShell scripts and ADManager Plus
Click to copy entire script
With ADManager Plus:
- Login to the ADManager Plus console.
- Navigate to Microsoft 365 > Management > Delete Users(If you want to delete users from the recycle bin as well, click on the Hard Delete Users option below Delete Users).
- Select the users or upload a CSV file to delete users in bulk.
- Click OK.
Challenges of using PowerShell
- PowerShell scripts can get complicated when offboarding users in bulk.
- Hampers the productivity of IT admins as they spend a lot of time working out the right syntax and debugging errors. Other critical tasks are often pushed down the queue.
- Delegation poses a security risk as it requires elevated privileges.
- It often demands strong technical prowess. There can be a shortage of such manpower in organizations.
How ADManager Plus can help
ADManager Plus is a powerful Azure AD management and reporting solution that saves you from the menace of PowerShell scripts. Its smart and interactive UI helps you perform complex admin tasks in a matter of minutes and enhances productivity.
Here's how it goes the extra mile for you:
- Manage your Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, Exchange, and Google Workspace environment from a centralized console.
- Adopt a 360 degree approach to identity lifecycle management. Perform user onboarding, offboarding, and license management in bulk with intuitive templates.
- Automate and orchestrate mundane admin tasks across various platforms.
- Delegate tasks to technicians without elevating their native privileges.
- Oversee delegated tasks through carefully curated workflows and reports.
- Gain actionable insights into your IT environment with more than 200 preconfigured reports.
- Leverage AD, Azure AD, and Google Workspace backup and recovery to disaster-proof your organization.
Simplify Azure AD management and reporting with ADManager Plus
Get 30-day free trial.