This cmdlet is used to renew a group by updating the RenewedDate Time value to the current DateTime.
Limitations of using PowerShell
- PowerShell scripts can get complicated in real-life scenarios as the size of the organization increases and multiple values need to be updated. IT admins often have to spend prolonged hours identifying the right syntax, debugging errors, and iterating the scripts.
- Negatively impacts the productivity of IT admins as more critical tasks are put on hold.
- There can be a shortage of staff who have the knowledge and experience to execute PowerShell scripts. This makes delegation tricky.
How ADManager Plus can help
ADManager Plus is a powerful Azure AD management and reporting solution that helps you perform complex admin tasks from a single, user-friendly console. Here's how it goes the extra mile for you:
- Manage your Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, Exchange, and Google Workspace environment from a centralized console.
- Automate and orchestrate mundane tasks such as user onboarding, offboarding, and license management across various platforms.
- Delegate tasks to technicians without elevating their native privileges.
- Monitor the delegated tasks through smart workflows and reports.
- Gain actionable insights about your IT environment through the 200+ preconfigured reports.
- Ensure business continuity through AD, Azure AD, and Google Workspace backup and recovery.
Simplify Azure AD management and reporting with ADManager Plus
Get 30-day free trial.