AWS EC2 Log Source - How to add
Ensure that EventLog Analyzer server can access EC2 Windows instance.
- Welcome screen with copyright protection message appears.
- Confirm the agent installation.
- Enter the server details: Server Name or Server IP Adress, Server Database, Server Protocol, AWS Instance (choose Yes if agent installation is on AWS, No if it is not), Server Port (mention the HTTP/HTTPS server port, default port is 8400).
- EventLog Analyzer agent is installed as a service in AWS Windows instance.
- Check whether the service is running.
- EC2 server name is resolved from the IP address provided.
- You can check that the AWS instance is displayed in both the Devices tab and the Agent Administration settings page.
- After five minutes you can view the reports rolling out for the AWS instance.