The following cmdlet is used to get an Azure AD contact membership:
Limitations of PowerShell scripts:
- Real-life scenarios are rarely as simple as the cmdlet mentioned above. IT admins often need to work prolonged hours researching syntax and debugging errors.
- Delegation can pose security risks since technicians require elevated permissions in order to execute PowerShell scripts.
- They are time-consuming, negatively impacting an admin's productivity and leaving more crucial tasks in queue.
About ADManager Plus
ManageEngine ADManager Plus is a powerful Azure AD management and reporting solution that helps admins perform complicated administrative tasks from a single, user-friendly console. Here's how ADManager Plus can help you:
- Perform 360-degree identity life cycle management across various enterprise platforms such as Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, and Google Workspace.
- Delegate administrative tasks to help desk technicians without elevating their native Azure AD privileges.
- Automate and orchestrate mundane tasks such as user provisioning, deprovisioning, and license management, and make them completely hands-free.
- Monitor delegated activities through intelligent workflows.
- Keep tabs and identify suspicious activities instantly through more than 200 prepackaged reports.
- Disaster-proof your organization with AD, Azure AD, and Google Workspace backup and recovery.
Simplify Azure AD management and reporting with ADManager Plus
Get 30-day free trial.