The following cmdlet fetches the license details of a particular user:
Limitations of using PowerShell
- Executing PowerShell scripts are time-consuming since IT admins spend a lot of time researching syntax and debugging errors.
- Delegation can pose a risk since technicians would require elevated permissions in native Azure AD.
- Hampers the productivity of IT admins and more crucial tasks are pushed down the queue.
- There can be a shortage of technical expertise.
Simplify Azure AD reporting with ADManager Plus
ADManager Plus is a powerful Azure AD management and reporting solution that can provide a myriad of reports on your Azure AD environment in a single console. In addition to providing valuable insights, these reports also help you perform certain administrative tasks without having to deal with complicated PowerShell scripts.
Here's how you can access Azure AD reports with ADManager Plus:
- Login to the ADManager Plus admin console.
- Navigate to Microsoft 365 > Reports > Azure Active Directory.
- Select a report of your choice.
- Select the Microsoft 365 tenant and other required conditions.
- Click Generate Now.
Highlights of ADManager Plus
- Gain valuable insights into your Active Directory (AD), Azure AD, and Google Workspace environment through its 200+ preconfigured reports.
- Automate and orchestrate complex admin tasks across various platforms.
- Manage your AD, Azure AD, Exchange, and Google Workspace environment from a single console.
- Delegate tasks to technicians without elevating their native permissions.
- Monitor delegated tasks through curated workflows.
- Leverage AD, Azure AD, and Google Workspace backup and recovery to disaster-proof your organization.
Simplify Azure AD management and reporting with ADManager Plus
Get 30-day free trial.