Audit changes to Exchange Mailbox Permissions
Exchange Reporter Plus introduces Mailbox Permission Changes reports to exclusively track, audit and report on all mailbox permissions that underwent any change in the Exchange domains. Mailbox Permissions being the gateway to access sensitive information, requires routine monitoring to ensure that only selected delegates are trusted with send as and full access permissions on mailboxes. With continuous monitoring and support for alerts, any possible change made to the mailbox permissions cannot escape from the vigilant eyes of the administrator. The reports offered include
Mailbox Permission Changes Report
- Reports on all critical changes made to mailbox permissions like Full Access, Read or Write with details of the user who changed the permission.
- Lists the current and the previous Access Control Entries to aid in complete troubleshooting.
Mailbox Send As Permission Changes Report
- Changes made to ′Send As permission′ is critical and requires immediate notice, for it grants users other than the mailbox owners the right to send messages using the mailbox.
- This report lists who has done the changes, on what mailbox, at what time and the previous and current access control entries.
Overall Mailbox Permission Changes Report
- A consolidated report providing a total picture of all mailbox permission changes like Full Access, Send As, Write or Read.
- Ensures that all the critical changes are audited and the IT compliance laws are met.