Get download link
- Navigate to Active Directory → Windows Server → Backup Summary.
- In the Failed backup details section, you will get all details about the backup operations that have failed in the last 24 hours.
- Clicking on the Domains configured will display all the domains configured in RecoveryManager Plus.
- Clicking on Bare metal backup will display the names of the serves or DCs configured for bare metal backups.
- Clicking on Volume Level Backup will display the names of the servers or DCs configured for volume level backup.
- Clicking on File Level Backup will display the names of the servers or DCs configured for file level backup.
- Clicking on Servers not backed up will display the names of the servers or DCs which are not configured for backups.
- In the Select Domain drop-down box, selecting a domain will display the following information:
- Name of the server configured for backup
- Number of full and incremental backups
- Current backup type (bare metal, volume level, or file level backup)
- Size occupied by backups
- Server type (DC or server)