Uninstalling EXE-based Applications for Computers
To uninstall an EXE application from the computer objects, follow the steps below:
- Navigate to Software Deployment -> Install/Uninstall Software Configuration -> Computer configuration.
- Provide a name and description for the configuration
- Select the Package. To know more about configuring a package with uninstallation command and adding silent switches for the same, click here.
- Select the Operation Type as Uninstall.
- Under Configure Install/Uninstall options, specify how the software should be installed, that is, choose whether the software has to be installed as a System User or Run As User (specific user).
- If you wish to involve user interaction while deploying the software, enable the check box that says Allow User to interact with the Installation/Uninstallation Window.
- Configure the Scheduler Settings and choose an appropriate Deployment Policy.
- Upon defining the target, click Deploy.