Application log monitoring
EventLog Analyzer collects and analyzes logs from applications like web servers and database applications to generate real-time reports and alerts to identify errant application usage.
Web Server Log Analysis
EventLog Analyzer supports various web server applications such as IIS W3C, FTP Servers, Apache Web Server and more. With out-of-the-box reports, you can gain
- Details of clients, users, file type access, page URL-wise access, browser-wise usage, OS-wise usage.
- HTTP Error Status Codes report and Malicious URL report.
- File transfer details, file types-wise, server services-wise, server IP-wise, and source ports-wise.
- In-depth insights into the handling of requests from the client to the Apache web server.
- Detailed reports for Apache web server requests that are handled successfully, requests with client errors, requests with server errors, and requests leading to redirection.
- Client details like IP address, status code of the serviced request, referrer, user agent, and number of events.
Database Server Log Analysis
With EventLog Analyzer, you can monitor your MS SQL and Oracle database server applications.
Pre-defined reports for MS SQL database server include:
- The list of users generating maximum number of successful trusted logins, successful non-trusted logins, failed user logins and insufficient resources events.
- Details of successful logins that helps you track MS SQL application usage trends; failed user logins is important in analyzing MS SQL application vulnerability to security breaches.
- Details on insufficient resource events report which helps you to configure the MS SQL application to optimize the usage.
Perform Oracle database auditing at ease with the following pre-built reports:
- System management reports which include the system startup, shutdown and alteration reports.
- Detailed account management reports which include the information on user creation, alteration and deletion.
- Session management reports with the logon and logoff information.
- Object management event reports include details of tables created, altered and dropped.
DHCP Windows Application
EventLog Analyzer collects, monitors and analyzes the log from both DHCP Windows and Linux applications. Out-of-the-box reports generated based on the log collection provide you with detailed information on
- The list of events generated for Lease, BOOTP Lease, DNS dynamic update, Rogue server detection, IP address wise and MAC address wise.
DHCP administrators will be able to gain valuable security insights from the generated reports and detect network problems instantly.
DHCP Linux Logs Analysis Reports
DHCP Linux Logs Reports by EventLog Analyzer provides comprehensive in-built reports such as top MAC address, top gateway used and negative acknowledgements to track and monitor the logs generated by Linux DHCP. Administrators will be able to keep track of all the changes by viewing the intuitive reports of all the events generated by DHCP server. Learn More »
Print Server Reports
With EventLog Analyzer, you can easily monitor the usage of your print server and answer the question “who printed what document from which system and when”.
The pre-defined reports generated with the print server logs,
- Provide a security angle to the usage of centralized printers in a network.
- Offer complete details about the users' printing activities such as, name of the user, document ID and name, number of pages, printer used, size of the file, date and time of print, and ports used.
Click here for a detailed price list
"Windows Event logs and device Syslogs are a real time synopsis of what is happening on a computer or network. EventLog Analyzer is an economical, functional and easy-to-utilize tool that allows me to know what is going on in the network by pushing alerts and reports, both in real time and scheduled. It is a premium software Intrusion Detection System application."
Information Systems Manager, First Mountain Bank
Keep close tabs on business critical applications.
Download a free trial now!