Data theft detection with removable disk auditing
Addressing data theft should be of the utmost importance in any organization's network security policy. A host of security devices are available to watch the flow of data into and out of an organization's network, ensuring no confidential data leaks outside of the organization's boundaries. However, it's tough to check whether data is being physically removed outside the organization through removable disks.
The simplest and most effective way to keep a check on this type of data transfer is by monitoring the logs of every server and workstation on your network for removable disk activity. EventLog Analyzer simplifies this otherwise time-consuming task by collecting logs from all devices on your network in a central location, and generating reports and alerts for removable disk activity. The solution even allows you to store your logs securely and search through them if needed for future forensic investigations.
Removable disk audit reports
- View a list of all removable disks plugged into or removed from your network.
- Track attempts to create, modify, read, or delete files on removable disks.
- Flag devices with the highest amount of removable disk activity.
- Identify users who frequently use removable disks.
- Analyze trends in removable disk activity.
EventLog Analyzer can generate alerts for removable disk activity as well. Get instantly notified via SMS or email about any suspicious activity, so you can take steps to protect your business's confidential data.