1. I was able to connect to a desktop from remote, but nothing is visible?
Please check the following:
Whether you have enabled ActiveX controls in the browser from where a connection is established. Refer to the Pre-requisites topic for details on configuration.
If you are connecting to a desktop for the first time, log in to the system as a local administrator and connect. Subsequent connections from the same machine do not require administrative privileges as the necessary ActiveX controls and plug-ins would have got downloaded.
2. I am getting an "Access Denied" error when I try to connect to a remote desktop.
This error message is shown when the supplied credentials while defining the Scope of Management (SoM) is invalid or changed.
3. On connecting to a remote desktop, "The specified service does not exist as an installed service" error is shown.
This error message is shown when the Desktop Central Agent is not installed properly in the client machine. To reinstall the agent, follow the steps below:
4. When I select a desktop from the list, the status is always shown as not available, though the system is up.
This happens when the client machine has firewall enabled with the "Don't Allow Exceptions" option selected. Disable the firewall to connect to that machine from remote.
5. I am getting an "The system cannot find the file specified" error when I try to connect to a remote desktop.
This error message is shown when one of the required files has been deleted from the client machine. Reinstall the agent as given below:
6.I was able to connect to a remote Desktop. But, the display is not proper.
Try by changing the screen resolution using the Zoom in / Zoom Out icons.