Check Point traffic log analysis
Check Point Next Generation Firewalls combine several security technologies, including that of a traditional firewall, into one device. These devices regulate traffic entering your network by blocking unwanted connections, storing information pertaining to malicious connections in their traffic logs.
EventLog Analyzer provides Check Point traffic monitoring with its predefined reports, neatly listing out details about your network traffic. As a Check Point traffic log analyzer, EventLog Analyzer also provides added insight into traffic patterns, which you can use to improve network security.
Check Point traffic reporting with EventLog Analyzer
EventLog Analyzer generates meaningful reports based on Check Point firewall logs, allowing you to:
- View lists of every allowed and denied network connection.
- Identify the most common sources of traffic and frequently contacted devices on your network.
- Track the most popular traffic protocols your network packets are based on.
- Identify frequently contacted network ports.
- View trends in allowed and denied traffic.