Cisco ASA VPN monitoring
Cisco ASA (Adaptive Security Appliance) devices combine the functionalities of several security devices. EventLog Analyzer helps you monitor each Cisco ASA function, including the VPN activity. VPN monitoring enables you to keep track of all users who connect remotely to your organization's network, which is an important aspect of monitoring logins and logoffs on your network.
EventLog Analyzer supports Cisco ASA VPN monitoring with:
- Automatic, centralized collection of VPN logs from your Cisco ASA devices.
- Predefined reports and alerts on all VPN activity.
- Scheduling and customization options for all reports.
- Log forensics to help you easily search through your VPN logs.
- Secure and tamper-proof log archival.
Cisco ASA VPN reporting with EventLog Analyzer
Cisco ASA VPN login reports
- Monitor VPN login attempts with reports based on Cisco ASA VPN access logs.
- View information on successful and failed login attempts, and VPN lockouts.
- Track users and devices with the highest VPN activity.
- Identify anomalous activity with VPN login trend reports.
VPN logons | Failed VPN logons | VPN lockouts | VPN unlocks | Top logons based on users | Top logons based on remote devices | Top failed VPN logons based on user | Top failed VPN logons based on remote device | Top VPN lockouts based on user | VPN logon trend reports | Failed VPN logons trend
Cisco ASA VPN user reports
- Track VPN user information with reports on Cisco ASA remote VPN user logs.
- Monitor all remote user connections and disconnections.
Firewall VPN users connected | Firewall VPN users disconnected | Top firewall VPN logons by users | Top firewall VPN logons by remote hosts | Firewall VPN user logon trend