Database Auditing - Crucial component of data security
Database auditing empowers enterprises to monitor database activities and audit all access to your confidential or sensitive corporate data. It enhances your internal security framework by answering questions like ' who changed your critical data?' and ' When it was changed?' . Database auditing helps you in complying to the increasingly demanding compliance requirements.
EventLog Analyzer's comprehensive database auditing system, collects database security events across the network, analyze or review them to give out-of-the-box reports on database activities, alerts you in real-time upon anomalous events and archive the logs in a central location.
Audit MS SQL and Oracle Databases with EventLog Analyzer
EventLog Analyzer's robust database auditing console,
- helps in conducting audit trails on your MS SQL and Oracle database servers by providing exhaustive reports on all attempted login (trusted and untrusted)
- helps you to optimally manage your MS SQL Server database resources, with its detailed report on 'Insufficient resources events'
- ensures database accountability which enables you to identify and deter anomalous user activity
- detects unauthorized access attempts on confidential data that helps you to reassess privileged user authorization
- meets your database access auditing requirements with its out-of-the-box reports on database activities such as
- create, alter and drop table
- create, alter and drop users
- Logon, log off and password change
Applications Dashboard – Intuitive graph and event count table provides instant information on database activities and helps you to drill down to raw logs.
MS SQL Database Server Reports – Out-of-the-box reports on MS SQL Database activities that helps in easy auditing.
Out-of-the-box reports on oracle database activities that helps in easy editing. The report also has the capability to drill down to raw log level.
Raw log view with interactive search capability.Search for specific event occurrence with the search bar or perform mouse gesture based search as well. You can export the search report in PDF and CSV format.