Database auditing - A crucial component of network security
Performing database log analysis empowers you to audit all access to your confidential or sensitive corporate data stored in databases. Auditing database logs also enhances your internal security framework by answering questions like who changed your critical data, when it was changed, and more. Database auditing also helps you comply with increasingly demanding compliance requirements.
EventLog Analyzer - A complete database audit software
EventLog Analyzer performs:
- Comprehensive management: EventLog Analyzer centrally collects database events from across the network, provides out-of-the-box reports for database auditing, account management and other user changes, server security reports, and more, alerts you in real-time to important events, and securely archives the logs.
- Database activity monitoring: Monitor all user activity within the database, database transactions including DDL and DML statements, and more.
- Database server log monitoring: With in-depth database server log analysis this tool provides information on server activity, user logon and logoffs, account and permission changes in database servers, and more. .
- Database security monitoring: Monitor the database for any common attack patterns to strengthen database security. Get instant alerts for any targeted attack such as SQL injection and also detailed report on the same that helps in incident investigation.
- In-depth analysis: The tool facilitates deeper analysis by providing reports for database server log analysis, such as top and trend reports. This allows you to gain more value from your logs by better understanding database server activity.
MS SQL Server predefined reports
EventLog Analyzer's predefined reports and alerts for Microsoft SQL Server cover:
- DDL activity: Structural level database changes such as database creation.
- DML activity: Functional level activities such as data access and modification.
- Account changes: New user creation, password changes, and more.
- Server activity: Server startups, shutdowns, creation of server level objects such as server audit and server audit specification objects, and server trends. Learn more
- Security attacks: Common attack types such as SQL injection and denial of service attacks.
Oracle Database predefined reports
EventLog Analyzer's predefined reports and alerts for Oracle Database cover:
- Database activity: All database user activity such as table and database creation, procedures executed, and more. Learn more
- Account management: Created and altered profiles, roles, and more.
- Server activity: Successful and failed server logons, startups and shutdowns, and more.
- Security reports: Reports for common attacks such as SQL injection, and denial of service.
Related video: Detecting suspicious SQL Server data backups
EventLog Analyzer does more than just database auditing. Its real-time correlation engine detects various attack patterns and helps you identify potential data breaches such as unauthorized database backups. Watch the video to learn more.
Applications Dashboard – Intuitive graph and event count table provides instant information on database activities and helps you to drill down to raw logs.
MS SQL Database Server Reports – Out-of-the-box reports on MS SQL Database activities that helps in easy auditing.
Out-of-the-box reports on oracle database activities that helps in easy editing. The report also has the capability to drill down to raw log level.
Raw log view with interactive search capability.Search for specific event occurrence with the search bar or perform mouse gesture based search as well. You can export the search report in PDF and CSV format.
Is your database secure?
Download our free beginner's handbook on database auditing to learn how you can secure your databases through effective auditing. Download now