Firewall traffic monitoring
Every passing second, your organization's firewalls generate huge amounts of log data. EventLog Analyzer comes with predefined reports and alert profiles to help you tackle this plethora of data, providing you with vital log information such as traffic details, security attacks, VPN logon/logoff trends, firewall rule changes, and more. This out-of-the-box support is provided for multiple vendors, including Cisco, SonicWall, PaloAlto, and Juniper, just to name a few.
Leverage traffic details to make quick decisions
- Analyze denied connections based on various criteria such as users, servers, firewalls, and more with EventLog Analyzer's intuitive denied connection reports.
- Identify highly active hosts on your network using real-time alerts on user logons and terminal service sessions.
- Discover potentially dangerous external traffic sources with reports on denied firewall traffic, which show sources with a large amount of denied connections in a specific time frame.
- Reveal unsafe applications and suspicious users with individual user action alerts. For instance, multiple denied connections on the port an application uses may point to a security threat.
- Detect suspicious anomalies in your network using category-based trend reports. View trends over hours, days, months, and years.
- Audit firewall VPN logs with EventLog Analyzer's VPN logons report, which helps you keep tabs on the data that flows through temporary connections, such as a VPN, that might otherwise be missed.
Intrusion detection systems (IDSs) follow a granular approach to threat mitigation. EventLog Analyzer acts as a unified security console that can help accelerate responses to data breaches identified through your IDS.
Ease IT compliance audits
Use audit report templates to meet the stringent requirements of regulatory mandates such as HIPAA, GLBA, PCI DSS, SOX, FISMA, GPG 13, and ISO 27001. For instance, the registry changes report provides information on the configuration and status changes in your local workstation, which helps you comply with the GPG's protective monitoring standards.
Conduct forensic analysis on firewall log
EventLog Analyzer has an efficient log search engine that can process 25,000 logs per second. This high-speed search enhances the efficiency of security operations centers (SOCs) by helping security professionals conduct quick forensic analyses on firewall logs and pinpoint the exact log entry that contains information about a network intrusion. Also, EventLog Analyzer's correlation engine allows security administrators to correlate firewall traffic logs with server logs and sends real-time notifications that help track attack patterns, allowing any ongoing attack to be contained immediately.
EventLog Analyzer uses logs from various sources to perform forensic analysis, track users, check threats, identify vulnerabilities, audit firewalls, and get real-time information on security threats. With EventLog Analyzer, you can schedule and review traffic reports periodically to better understand your network's traffic. EventLog Analyzer's real-time alerts will also notify you about potential threats, prompting you to take appropriate actions and adjust firewall policies as needed.
Top Traffic Based on Source | Top Traffic Based on Destination | Top Traffic Based on Protocol | Top Traffic Based on Port | Allowed Traffic Trend | Top Denied Connections Based on Source | Top Denied Connections Based on Destination | Top Denied Connections Based on Protocol | Top Denied Connections Based on Port | Denied Connections Trend