IIS FTP server log analyzer
Free web server
Learn about the basics of web server auditing in our free handbook.
Microsoft's IIS FTP server enables file sharing over a network. From an organization's perspective, files are a storehouse of critical data. With so much at stake, auditing IIS FTP logs is important, as it helps you track user logons and logoffs, check what data is being shared, and also identify trends in the overall file sharing activity. This level of analysis is only possible with an automated tool to collect and report on IIS FTP logs.
IIS FTP server log monitoring, analysis, and management
- EventLog Analyzer automates the process of collecting and tracking IIS FTP logs and generating intuitive, easy to understand reports, helping you perform efficient IIS FTP server log monitoring.
- With its built-in module to analyze application logs, it helps you gain insights into your log data with several meaningful reports, and instant email and SMS alerts, making this solution the ideal IIS FTP log analyzer.
- The software also provides additional features such as flexible log search and log archival, thus enabling complete, end-to-end IIS FTP server log management.
IIS FTP server reports
- User activity reports:
- View user logon monitoring reports. Failed logon reports helps you find those trying to breach the IIS FTP server.
- Identify the most active users with FTP traffic monitoring reports such as the top users report. Top user monitoring is helpful in identifying those who frequently engage with your data.
- Track password changes and the top methods used to access the server, and much more.
- FTP file operation reports:
- Monitor file uploads with this software. File upload monitoring helps you keep track of what data is being added newly on your IIS FTP server.
- Monitor file downloads with the file download report, so you can ensure no data is accessed by users without sufficient privileges.
- The tool also generates reports on file transfer logs, and other operations such as file renames, listing of directory contents, successful and failed commands, and more.
- FTP server overview: Perform overall FTP log monitoring and gain an understanding of your IIS FTP server activity, with the overview report.
With FTP log analysis, you can ensure your data remains well protected at all times.