Apache web server attack mitigation
Web servers are highly susceptible to attacks, as they are public-facing servers which respond to external requests for information or online services from your company. Apache web servers log possible attack attempts along with their source, time, and other such details. Auditing your Apache web server logs helps you improve your network security by providing valuable information about security attacks.
With detailed reports and real-time alerting, EventLog Analyzer is the ideal tool to help you audit your Apache web server.
- Automate the process of collecting and analyzing all your web server information in a centralized place.
- Receive instant alerts when a security event is identified.
- View straightforward reports on various attack types, including SQL injection, cross-site scripting, directory traversal, and malicious URL requests.
- Investigate specific events and supplement your threat information with details from other devices as needed.
- Identify larger attack trends, including the most common sources of attack attempts.
SQL Injection reports | Cross site scripting reports | Directory Traversal | Malicious URL Request