Apache log analyzer
The log data generated by your Apache HTTP server is a goldmine of information. Using this information, you can judge your server's usage, pinpoint areas of weakness, and devise ways to improve server structure and overall performance. Auditing your Apache logs can be helpful for:
- Identifying and correcting frequent errors to enhance the user experience.
- Monitoring anomalous or suspicious activity so it can be investigated further.
- Understanding your users and how they access your site.
- Preventing security attacks on your server.
EventLog Analyzer as a web server log analyzer
EventLog Analyzer offers a number of comprehensive features for web server log analysis. With EventLog Analyzer, you can:
- Audit and analyze your Apache server through web server log file analysis.
- Detect suspicious user activity on your Apache web server by monitoring Apache access logs.
- Receive real-time alerts through SMS and email upon any questionable activitiy.
- Gain deeper insights into your Apache server activity with predefined reports that present an overview of server activity, helping you uncover suspicious usage patterns.
- View reports in table, list, and graph formats with support for several graph types.
- Drill down to the raw data, filter the information, and more.
- Import logs from different versions of Apache web servers including, Apache Tomcat servers.
Note: EventLog Analyzer supports Apache versions 1.3, 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4.
Apache web server monitoring
EventLog Analyzer automates the Apache web server monitoring process and helps you efficiently extract required information from your logs with intuitive reports. With instant alerts, you can discover any events of interest hidden in the massive volume of log data.
Apache web server management
EventLog Analyzer offers automated log file imports, predefined Apache web server reports and alerts, flexible search options, automatic log archival based on a specified schedule, and more. This end-to-end functionality helps you manage your Apache web server and stay on top of your log information at all times.
Apache access log auditing
Auditing Apache access logs is crucial for monitoring your Apache web servers. Apache access logs contain vital information such as the IP address of the client, the HTTP request, and the timestamp. By keeping tabs on the inbound requests to the Apache web server, malicious user activity can be detected in time to prevent an attack.
Apache web server reports
Apache web server top reports
With EventLog Analyzer's web server reports you can:
- Discover the most frequently occurring errors and take steps to correct them.
- Identify the most popular pages in your website to gain insight into user response.
- See who's accessing your site most often, and learn how they discovered it.
Top Visitors | Top Users | Top URL | Top Browsers | Top Errors | Top Referrers | Apache Server Trend | Apache Reports Overview
Apache web server error reports
EventLog Analyzer collects information on HTTP errors and presents it in a separate, predefined report. With these reports you can:
- Easily investigate the occurrences of any particular error, and delve into its cause using the product's error log forensics capabilities.
- View client and server-side errors to understand where the most problems occur.
HTTP Status Success | HTTP Bad Gateway | HTTP Internal Server Error | HTTP Gateway Timeout | HTTP Request URI Too Large | HTTP Unsupported Media Type | HTTP Request Entity Too Large | HTTP Forbidden | HTTP Server Not Found | HTTP Request Timeout | HTTP Bad Request | HTTP Unauthorized | Information Reports | Success Reports | Redirection Reports | Client Errors | Server Errors
Apache web server attack reports
Website administrators should always keep an eye out for common attacks such as SQL injection attacks and malicious URL requests. EventLog Analyzer can help by:
SQL Injection reports | Cross site scripting reports | Directory Traversal | Malicious URL Request
Efficiently audit Apache server logs.
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here