Apache log analyzer
The log data generated by your Apache HTTP server is a goldmine of information. Using this information, you can judge your server's usage, pinpoint areas of weakness, and devise ways to improve server structure and overall performance. Auditing your Apache logs can come in handy in the following cases, among others:
- Identifying and correcting frequent errors to enhance user experience.
- Monitoring anomalous or suspicious activity, which can be investigated further.
- Understanding who your users are and how they access your site.
- Preempting security attacks on your server.
EventLog Analyzer as a web server log analyzer
- EventLog Analyzer can audit and analyze your Apache server through web server log file analysis.
- This Apache server log analyzer provides real-time alerts (through SMS, email), which enable administrators to manage the site's security proactively.
- Gain deeper insights into your Apache server activity with meaningful predefined reports. The reports comprise a set of trend and top N reports that present an overview of server activity and uncover interesting usage patterns.
- The reports are available in table, list, and graphical formats, with support for several graph types.
- The reports dashboard allows administrators to drill down to the raw data, filter the information, and more.
- The solution supports Apache versions 1.3, 2.0, 2.2, 2.3, and 2.4.
Apache web server top reports
- Discover the most frequently occurring errors and take steps to correct them.
- Identify the most popular pages in your website to get insight into user response.
- Understand who is accessing your site most often, and how they discover your site.
Top Visitors | Top Users | Top URL | Top Browsers | Top Errors | Top Referrers | Apache Server Trend | Apache Reports Overview
Apache web server error reports
- EventLog Analyzer collects information about a set of HTTP errors and presents them in a separate predefined report.
- Easily investigate the occurrences of any particular error and delve into their cause(s) using the product's log forensics capabilities.
- View client and server side errors to understand where most problems occur.
HTTP Status Success | HTTP Bad Gateway | HTTP Internal Server Error | HTTP Gateway Timeout | HTTP Request URI Too Large | HTTP Unsupported Media Type | HTTP Request Entity Too Large | HTTP Forbidden | HTTP Server Not Found | HTTP Request Timeout | HTTP Bad Request | HTTP Unauthorized | Information Reports | Success Reports | Redirection Reports | Client Errors | Server Errors
Apache web server attack reports
- Website administrators must always be on the lookout for certain common attacks such as SQL injection attacks and malicious URL requests.
- EventLog Analyzer can analyze Apache logs for attacks. It reports on the occurrence of such attacks and can instantly notify admins about potential threats.
SQL Injection reports | Cross site scripting reports | Directory Traversal | Malicious URL Request
Apache web server monitoring
EventLog Analyzer automates the monitoring process and helps you efficiently extract the required information from your logs with intuitive reports. With instant alerts, you can be assured of discovering any events of interest hidden among the massive volume of log data.
Apache web server management
The solution aids Apache web server management with automated log file imports, predefined Apache web server reports and alerts, flexible search options, automatic log archival based on a specified schedule, and more. This end-to-end functionality helps you manage your Apache web server and stay on top of your log information at all times.
Free web server auditing handbook
Learn about the basics of web server auditing in our free handbook. Download now