Cloud Infrastructure Log Monitoring
Cloud infrastructure had become more than common with the organizations thriving to expand into a boundary less world.Moving to the public cloud infrastructure had always captivated a concern for security of the applications and the data hosted on the cloud. Apart from data security, there are numerous challenges like network forensics, troubleshooting, fault monitoring, and compliance. To overcome these challenges, IT security professionals need to monitor and analyze the log data generated by their cloud infrastructure in real-time. Logs being the digital footprints of everything that happens to your application, systems, and data hosted on clouds, provide precise network security intelligence information that ensures data security.
Beside monitoring physical and virtual servers and infrastructure, EventLog Analyzer can now collect and analyze your AWS EC2 Windows instance log in a centralized location.To ensure the security of your data on AWS EC2 instance, EventLog Analyzer provides you with log forensics support, by which you can search logs from heterogeneous systems and generate forensic reports such as user activity reports, system audit reports and regulatory compliance reports and so on.
For monitoring your log data on Amazon Web Server EC2 instance, you have to install an agent to collect the logs.Check out the procedure to install agent for AWS EC2 instance.
With EventLog Analyzer's Cloud Infrastructure Log Monitoring you can:
- Stay 100% compliant to IT regulations by protecting your business critical data on cloud
- Track down network intruders by trailing on their traces. Find out who caused the network breach or data theft by performing log forensics
- Monitor privileged user access with out-of-the-box user activity reports
- Monitor logs of all the applications running on Amazon web service (AWS) EC2 instance at a centralized location
- Perform troubleshooting and fault monitoring on applications running on AWS EC2 instance cloud infrastructure
Manage logs from AWS EC2 instances.
Download a free trial now!