Firewall Log Analyzer
Firewalls offer visibility into the source and type of network traffic entering your organization's network. This makes firewall logs a vital source of information, including details such as source addresses, destination address, protocols, and port numbers for all connections. This information can provide insights into unknown security threats and is a vital tool in threat management.
EventLog Analyzer is a central log management solution that collects logs from your firewall devices and organizes them in a single location. Eventlog Analyzer is a comprehensive firewall management system that makes it easy for security admins to monitor firewall logs and detect abnormalities.
Firewall auditing with EventLog Analyzer
- Logon auditing: The solution provides insights to successful and failed user logons in the form of analytical reports. These reports include information on the source of a logon event, time of occurrence, and more.
- Configuration change auditing: EventLog Analyzer analyzes firewall log data and provides insights into configuration changes and configuration errors. The tool provides details such as who made the configuration change, when it was made, and from where. This information not only helps with effective auditing but also with complying with the regulatory requirements of PCI DSS, HIPAA, FISMA, etc., which mandates that enterprises audit firewall configuration changes.
- User account change auditing: These reports provide insights into the addition and deletion of users along with user privilege level changes, which provides visibility into user account activities.
- Firewall traffic auditing: EventLog Analyzer provides traffic information from allowed and denied connections. The detailed information provided by these reports is categorized and visually represents the traffic based on sources, destinations, protocols, and ports along with timestamps, enabling security admins to track network traffic.
EventLog Analyzer offers an effective incident detection process through event correlation. With the help of built-in correlation rules, you can detect security threats in firewall events. When any suspicious activity is spotted, instant alerts are sent out to security admins. This helps speed up the response process, alerting your admins to possible threats at their earliest stages so they can effectively protect your organization's network from experiencing major damage.
EventLog Analyzer as a firewall auditing tool
- Performs comprehensive firewall log management and analysis.
- Presents exhaustive information in predefined firewall auditing reports to help you track firewall activity.
- Shows reports in table, list, and graphical formats, with support for several graph types.
- Sends real-time predefined or customizable alerts through SMS or email.
- Identifies suspicious activity and alerts the administrator through correlation rules.
- Displays raw log information from reports in a simple click.
EventLog Analzyer offers out-of-the-box support for firewalls, next-generation firewalls (NGFWs), intrusion detection systems (IDSs), and intrusion prevention systems (IPSs) from leading vendors.
Audit activity of firewalls, NGFWs, IDSs, and IPs.
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here