Built-in syslog server in EventLog Analyzer
Network devices like firewalls, routers, and servers generate thousands of logs about events every single day. Auditing syslogs helps organizations monitor network activity in real time and get alerted about suspicious events. The built-in syslog server in EventLog Analyzer collects syslogs from network devices and provides in-depth insights into security events.
Managing syslogs using EventLog Analyzer's syslog server
EventLog Analyzer's built-in syslog server:
- Supports macOS, Linux, and Unix devices.
- Helps collect, view, and archive syslogs.
- Provides centralized management of syslogs with in-depth information on all security-related events like logon failures, password change attempts, and more.
- Provides out-of-the-box reports that enable IT teams to monitor network activities and detect any security threats like account compromise, insider threats, and more.
- Generates system reports on events like unexpected server shutdowns, configuration changes, and application downloads.
- Provides compliance reports that help organizations comply with regulatory standards like SOX, HIPAA, PCI DSS, CCPA, and more.
By auditing syslogs in real time, it's easy to detect suspicious activities as soon as they occur. The alert system in EventLog Analyzer effectively notifies IT teams of possible security threats so that administrators can quickly tend to them. EventLog Analyzer speeds up the incident management process and ensures network security by enabling administrators to respond to security events through incident workflows.
Real-time syslog monitoring is a cinch with EventLog Analyzer.
Your download is in progress and it will be completed in just a few seconds!
If you face any issues, download manually here
EventLog Analyzer offers log management, file integrity monitoring, and real-time event correlation capabilities in a single console that help meeting SIEM needs, combat security attacks, and prevent data breaches.
Analyze event log data to detect security events such as file/folder changes, registry changes, and more. Study DDoS, Flood, Syn, and Spoof attacks in detail with predefined reports.
Analyze application log from IIS and Apache web servers, Oracle & MS SQL databases, DHCP Windows and Linux applications and more. Mitigate application security attacks with reports & real-time alerts.
Monitor all types of log data from Active Directory infrastructure. Track failure incidents in real-time and build custom reports to monitor specific Active Directory events of your interest.
Monitor and track privileged user activities to meet PUMA requirements. Get out-of-the-box reports on critical activities such as logon failures, reason for logon failure, and more.
Perform in-depth forensic analysis to backtrack attacks and identify the root cause of incidents. Save search queries as alert profile to mitigate future threats.
Need Features? Tell Us
If you want to see additional features implemented in EventLog Analyzer, we would love to hear. Click here to continue