IIS web server log analyzer
Microsoft's IIS web server is among the most popular web servers in use today. As a medium for processing global requests and sharing webpages or other web-based content, it's important to track IIS web server usage and performance while ensuring the web server is secure. All the information needed to achieve this is available in your IIS web server logs, which contain information on accesses, user activity, errors, and security events.
EventLog Analyzer is the ideal web server auditing tool, helping you sift through a massive volume of logs in an automated, efficient manner. The solution is also a great management tool and monitoring tool. As a log management software, it helps you manage IIS web servers by automatically importing your IIS web server logs based on a schedule, helping you analyze them, search through them, and archive them automatically. The tool aids IIS web server log monitoring by generating predefined reports and alerts on server usage, errors, and any attack attempts.
EventLog Analyzer's IIS server log reports are classified into three groups for easy access:
IIS web server top reports
- Identify the most frequent access to your server, including the top visitors, operating systems, and browsers, using IIS user log auditing.
- Find out which pages, images, and file types are the most popular on your website, with these IIS server user reports.
- Identify the errors your users are encountering most often.
- Get a comprehensive view of server activity through trend and overview reports.
Top Users | Top Methods | Top Pages | Top Queries | Top Images | Top File Types | Top Visitors | Top Browsers | Top OS | Top Errors | Top Windows Errors | Top Hosts | IIS Server Trend | IIS Server Overview
IIS web server error reports
- Detect the problems users might be facing on your website and receive error alerts using IIS error log analysis.
- With IIS error code log reporting, you can prioritize and correct errors to improve your website and ensure a consistent and satisfactory user experience.
Http Status Success | Failed User Authentication | HTTP Bad Request | HTTP Payment Required | Site Access Denied | Password Change | HTTP Request URI Too Large | HTTP Request Entity Too Large | HTTP Expectation Failed | HTTP Unsupported Media Type | HTTP Locked Error | HTTP Bad Gateway | IP Address Rejected | Read Access_Forbidden | Write Access_Forbidden | Service Unavailable | Gateway Timeout | UNC Authorization Failed | Denied direct request to Global.asa | IO Operation Aborted | Web Server Restart | Web Server Busy | Information Reports | Success Reports | Redirection Reports | Client Errors | Server Errors
IIS web server attack reports
- Identify some of the most common and dangerous web server attacks instantly, including SQL injection attacks or denial of service attacks.
- React to attacks immediately to protect your server's crucial and confidential data and prevent your site from going down.
SQL Injection reports | Cross site scripting reports | Malicious URL Requests | Malicious File Executions | cmd.exe and root.exe file executions | xp_cmdshell executions | Admin Resource Accessess | Denied Directory listing | DoS Attacks | Directory Traversal | Spam Mail Header
Free web server auditing handbook
Learn about the basics of web server auditing in our free handbook. Download now