How to create a new Exclude Criteria?
Please follow the steps given below to create a Exclude Criteria:
- Go To Config Automation tab -> Exclude criteria -> Line exclude criteria or Block exclude criteria
- Click on Add.
- Choose the device template, to which the newly created Exclude Criteria will be associated.
- Write your criteria in the Criteria field (It can also be a regex)
- You can opt to send the information about newly created Exclude criteria to NCM team.
- If you choose to do so, please enter your email address and make sure you have configured mail server settings correctly under Settings > Basic Settings > Mail Server Settings.