How to execute a Configlet?
Follow the steps given below to execute a configlet:
- Go to Settings > Configlets > All Configlets from the Main Menu
- Click on the Execute icon from the last column of configlet list for the configlet you want to execute
- If the configlet uses a variable, provide the variable values
- Select the devices for which the configlet needs to be executed. You can also select a device group, if you wish to do so
- Click on "Execute"
- Result of all the configlet execution can be seen in Execution History tab under Settings/Configlets