How to execute a Configlet?
Follow the steps given below to execute a configlet:
- Go to Settings > Configlets > All Configlets from the Main Menu
- Click on the Execute icon from the last column of configlet list for the configlet you want to execute
- If the configlet uses a variable, provide the variable values
- Select the devices for which the configlet needs to be executed. You can also select a device group, if you wish to do so
- Click on "Execute"
- Now, if you have enabled two factor authentication (TFA), you will receive 6 digit OTP either via email or Authenticator app, whichever selected. If you have not enabled TFA, you can directly execute the configlet without any authentication.
- Enter the 6 digit OTP in the box provided and click on "Submit"
- The configlet will be executed now
- Result of all the configlet execution can be seen in Execution History tab under Settings/Configlets
To learn more about two factor authentication in Network Configuration Manager, click here