How to add a Custom Terminal Device?
Follow the steps given below to add a Custom Terminal Device:
- Go to Tools > Terminal
- In the tab that opens, click on "custom"
- Click on "Add"
- Provide the IP address or host name of the device in the newly opened slide under "Remote Host" field.
- Provide a port, which will be used while making connections to the device.
- Provide all the required authentication credentials.
- Provide all the appropriate prompt values.
- It is mandatory to provide a device type for your reference. This field is optional and can be skipped.
- Select a device group that can be associated to the device. If you have not added any device group yet, add it using the Add icon provided next to "Terminal Device Group" drop down.
- Re-check all the details and click on Save.