How to perform an advanced CVE search in NCM?
Follow the instructions to perform advanced CVE search in Network Configuration Manager:
- To perform an advanced CVE search, click on "Firmware Vulnerability" tab and select "Advanced CVE Search".
- In the tab that opens, you will be able to see a search bar.
- In the search bar, you can search for all the vulnerabilities by searching using the vendor name, CVE id, device OS number, version or a model.
- After a particular search term is given, click on "search" button.
- NCM will display the vulnerabilities associated to a particular vendor or a CVE id, globally.
- By clicking on a particular CVE id, you can view the details of the vulnerability linked to a particular CVE id